Ships hairdryers

They are a bit wimpy, but since the one in our room was located by the balcony I didn't mind a little extra time spent doing my hair while I was looking at the ocean. I don't think it would be worth it to pack your own.

Grand Princess 4/4/04

I used the one in the room but didn't like it. They are atttached to the wall in the BR at the vanity, and they have square nozzles. It was hard to use and in an outside cabin, you have to shut the drapes in order to be able to see yourself in the mirror.

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Wow . . . picky picky . . . I'll use the ship blow dryer while taking in the view of the ocean anyday.

Stoneharborlady . . . the ships blow dryers are fine . . . save room in your suitcase instead for some souvenirs. My daugther has very thick hair down to the middle of her back & was able to dry in less than 10 minutes with breaks! (her breaks were due to checking out the ocean from our balcony!!!!!) Ahhhh . . .

Laurie

Laurie

I read these boards ( there was a similar post awhile ago) and took my own hairdryer. What a waste of suitcase space, the ships one is just fine!!!I ened up leaving mine in the suitcase.

I had to convince my cabinmate to leave the hairdryer at home. I would compare the one on the ship to the ones in Marriott hotels. I have a 1600 watt Vidal Sassoon that does a similar job. Not my favorite hairdryer but when combined with a metal roll brush it worked very well. Take a chance. If you really do not like it, stand on deck and air dry icon_smile.gif

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dawn Princess 04/11/2004 ~ Southern Caribbean

? Caribbean Princess 2004 ?

Archived