Graycliff Restaraunt and Chocolatier

floridacruiser14

Is it scooter friendly? we would like to do this, but my mom is on a scooter.

thanks

I could be totally wrong (b/c there might be alternative ways to get in and out), but when we went there, we had to climb steps to get up to the building, climb steps to get into the chocolate showroom, go down steps to get into the factory.

We just did the Graycliff chocolatier tour on Wednesday for $10 each. It was fun and I recommend it. It was just the 4 of us in our tour: me, my husband and our daughters, ages 11 and 17.

Was it just the tour for you? Or did you get to make anything?

We did a tour through Disney that involved making chocolate things as well as a tour. Definitely more than 4 of us, and more than $10 per. :)

But to just have a tour would be fine; more money to buy THEIR chocolates, which were far and away better than the ones we made.

We are planning on being in Nassau in June and possibly going to Graycliff. Has anyone gone Graycliff with children (16 and 13)?

I had emailed them and they sent me an attachment with alot of info on the various events they do . (1st time doing this hope you get it)

Graycliff_Experiences-July_2013_(2) (1).pdf

I so wanted to do this tour,but we will be there on a Sunday.

Same here.

Does anyone know if they have a gift shop open on Sundays that at least sells the chocolates? I emailed them, but have received zero response. Thanks!

I could be totally wrong (b/c there might be alternative ways to get in and out), but when we went there, we had to climb steps to get up to the building, climb steps to get into the chocolate showroom, go down steps to get into the factory.

Was it just the tour for you? Or did you get to make anything?

We did a tour through Disney that involved making chocolate things as well as a tour. Definitely more than 4 of us, and more than $10 per. :)

But to just have a tour would be fine; more money to buy THEIR chocolates, which were far and away better than the ones we made.

Same here.

There are steps. Both in the building and on the grounds. I doubt they have they ADA rules we do for accessibility, unfortunately.

For us it was just the tour. this is a very small chocolatier (if you've been to Hershey, it's NOTHING like their factory). We watched people making things and also saw a man doing the spray painting which is how they get the colors on the truffles - pretty cool! We did not make anything but I believe you can for around $45 each. We just ate the free chocolate and also bought a box.

Does anyone know if they have a gift shop open on Sundays that at least sells the chocolates? I emailed them, but have received zero response. Thanks!

They do have a gift shop but I don't know if it's open on Sunday as we were there on a Wednesday, sorry.

That's strange - I answered both quotes but only one showed up :confused:

Anyway, yes, lots of steps both inside and outside of the building, unfortunately.

You can do a tour where you make chocolate, too, but I think it was around $45 p/p We just watched and then got our free truffle plus bought a box!

• 3 months later...