Printing documents etc

Scrappinbec

Anyone else having issues with not being able to print their cruise documents (boarding passes, etc.) from the website? We don't cruise until June so I know we have some time, but was on there last night and was finally able to finish with our online checkin and got to the part where you can check what you want to print and it goes to a "blue" screen and won't let me do anything. I can see what I need to check for printing but that is it.

Any ideas would be great.

Thank you!

Yes I have had problems in the past also. Use Firefox for a web browser.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks we will try that! I was able to print our luggage tags a couple of months ago with no problems. Just trying to get our boarding passes printed. Like I said before, I'm not in a big hurry as we don't cruise until June, but would like to get them printed sooner than later. We are also moving back to the States right before we fly to San Juan for the cruise. So our move and vacation, will be all at once and will be hectic.

Thanks again!!

Yes, I could not print any of the docs using FireFox. The .pdf file the site generated kept getting errors from Adobe. I went to IE and was able to print using it. But, the landing page on Carnival was totally screwed up using IE! I think the new CIO has a lot of bugs to get fixed! Good luck with your printing and your move/vacation!!

I was not able to print them either threw Firefox so I had to go to my lap top and go there google and then I had to copy it onto hard drive and then send it to myself and DH as a email and then I was able to print it that way. We cruise in 25 days and I am trying to get everything together. :eek: getting very excited and I can hardly wait.

got to the part where you can check what you want to print and it goes to a "blue" screen and won't let me do anything. I can see what I need to check for printing but that is it.

Thank you!

I just got a new computer and this kept happening with me. I found if I change the "zoom" in my tools (I keep it at 150 so I can see). I change from whatever I have set to another one and the white box pops up. I'm not computer literate and have to call in and find out why this is happening, but for now will put up with the hassle! Not a computer lover...:confused:

If using Firefox, try this. Tools,Options, Applications, scroll down to Portable Document Format, select the PDF viewer that you have on you computer, then save. This should work.

You can't print the boarding passes until you are paid in full.

Thanks! But we have paid in full and have been paid in full for months now!!

To the others that mentioned firefox, we have IE but got firefox and tried and it still wouldn't. We decided that the files are corrupted. I sent an email to my TA to see what they can do. And if that doesn't work, then I will call Carnival.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!

I just got a new computer and this kept happening with me. I found if I change the "zoom" in my tools (I keep it at 150 so I can see). I change from whatever I have set to another one and the white box pops up. I'm not computer literate and have to call in and find out why this is happening, but for now will put up with the hassle! Not a computer lover...:confused:

Thank you for this suggestion. We just tried this and it worked. We now have everything printed and ready to go!! Thanks again!!

Strange that we had to set it that way just to print, but hey it worked. At least I don't have to call Carnival now and possibly have to sit on the phone with them for a while working on this.

I am having trouble with this also. I will try some of the tips here. I have windows 8, which is what I think is the problem.

We have windows7 but we were able to print using IE and changing the view to 150% like someone above suggested and it worked. Might try doing that as well. Good luck!!

Thank you for this suggestion. We just tried this and it worked. We now have everything printed and ready to go!! Thanks again!!

Strange that we had to set it that way just to print, but hey it worked. At least I don't have to call Carnival now and possibly have to sit on the phone with them for a while working on this.

Happy it worked for you too. I have Windows 8 and also think it has something to do with this problem. Have a great cruise. We only have two weeks to wait...:D

I have Windows 8 and couldn't print from either IE or FF. I finally used Chrome and I was able to print. Agree that it is a Windows 8 issue.

I have Windows 8 and have no problems with printing documents using Internet Explorer (the windows 8 metro version of IE does not work, but the regular desktop version does)

I have been having trouble also. After trying Firefox and IE on Windows 8, I tried my GF's computer with Vista; Firefox and IE also failed on it. Finally I tried Chrome and am able to see my documents. Still have over 200 days, but I wanted to see if the FTTF was on my documents. Hope this works for every one else.

i can print my documents but carnival keeps dropping my precruise hotel and transfers! my ta checked and her document (which i have a copy) does show the entire package.. it was correct in the beggining but now does this.. has anyone else have this happen.. we dont cruise till june but dont like that this is missing from the records.. ta said to wait till the cruiseair is booked and then deal with it.. any suggestions.. a call last month to carnival said the hotel and transfers are paid and there.. help!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying off and on to print for about a month and kept getting the blue screen. Tried another computer and kept getting error message. Tried again this morning and worked fine. Didn't change anything, just finally worked. Maybe they have the bugs worked out?

Archived