M&G on Costa Luminosa

CountessP

Can anyone give me an idea of which bar area to use for a Meet & Greet on this ship?

I usually arrange it at a pool bar, but I am looking at the ship map and cannot find one, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem to be only on the lower decks. Would like to coordinate a M&G for the evening departure, and would appreciate suggestions on the best bar to use.

Can anyone give me an idea of which bar area to use for a Meet & Greet on this ship?

I usually arrange it at a pool bar, but I am looking at the ship map and cannot find one, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem to be only on the lower decks. Would like to coordinate a M&G for the evening departure, and would appreciate suggestions on the best bar to use.

Deck 9 aft and mid-ship. Both are pool bars.

Keep in mind, depending on the weather, the mid-ship pool bar (deck 9 I believe) is inside. Lots of room, and large windows that are open in good weather, but great cover if it's bad or windy. The one aft is open/outside.

This is very good to know. Thanks so much for that info. Deck 9, midship pool bar it is!