Room Service

augies

Can someone please comment on Os room service?

Is it available for all cabin categories or just suites?

Also, can you get a full breakfast or just continental?

Thanks.

Available for all categories, although it is Continental breakfast only in the rooms below Concierge level.

It s confusing, first cruise I ASSUMED full breakfast avail in ALL suites,but NO. Next time I got concierge for full breakfast.BUt never knew I could write in certain items not on menu. For instance, if you want peanut butter,etc...just write in and poof,its there. Also, had to continually ask for breakfast menu card,ex.in PH suite.

We often travel at the Veranda B1-4 levels. This means that room service breakfast offerings are limited to continental. However, we have ordered from the appetizer room service menu, specifically the Mediterranean Vegetable Frittata and the Sliced Salmon Gravlax. Supplement with tea and coffee, pastry if you are so inclined, and that is a lovely breakfast of satisfying portions.

We often travel at the Veranda B1-4 levels. This means that room service breakfast offerings are limited to continental. However, we have ordered from the appetizer room service menu, specifically the Mediterranean Vegetable Frittata and the Sliced Salmon Gravlax. Supplement with tea and coffee, pastry if you are so inclined, and that is a lovely breakfast of satisfying portions.

Thanks KatieBelle, those sound like great breakfast alternatives!

anyone see the irony here - you can get virtually any hot meal 24 hours/day but they won't serve you an egg at breakfast time if you are not in a certain cabin????

Might have been a "loophole" that most were not aware of and it could be closed if overused?

Well, even of the mass market lines 24 hour room service is just that. You can get a BLT from the 24 hour room service menu at breakfast even though continental is all that is offered. So hopefully O offers the same i.e 24 hr room service from the 24 hour room service menu.