Current 'roll call' for 3/10 OPERA

joybaby

Since we can't find the roll call, I made a copy of the most recent list that was on the 3/10 OPERA thread. Are there anymore folks?

1. Geocruiser & husband, (Rochester NY, Winter in FL) two friends (Florida), sister and brother-in-law (Rochester NY) & two more friends (P.E.I. Canada)

2 Rollingstone (5) Elizabeth, PA USA

3. Bobar (3 from Fort Worth Texas)

4.Joephine13 (Two ladies from LI, NY)

5. joybaby- Bill and Karen (Fort Myers, F), Walt, Jacqui, Dave & Miriam (Cape Coral, FL), Bruce and Joyce - Ormond by the Sea, FL

6. goldengirl & husband (Atco, N.J.)

Total 28:)

My partner and I will also be cruising on the 03/10 Opera sailing. This is our first cruise. We are flying from St. Louis to San Juan and will board the ship in San Juan instead of Ft. Lauderdale. We are looking forward to experiencing the islands. I am glad I've read a lot of the posts on this board, at least we know what to expect. Hopefully we will adapt well to whatever comes our way. I view the ship mainly as an affordable means transportation and someplace to sleep, sort of like an airplane but more comfortable. If we had to fly from island to island and pay for accomodations and food on the islands we couldn't even afford to see all these islands. The ship offers us a a great opportunity at a very affordable price and we are thankful for that.

Hopefully we will meet some of you on the ship. I can't imagine there will be too many gay couples on the ship so we shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Bon Voyage!

My partner and I will also be cruising on the 03/10 Opera sailing. This is our first cruise. We are flying from St. Louis to San Juan and will board the ship in San Juan instead of Ft. Lauderdale. We are looking forward to experiencing the islands. I am glad I've read a lot of the posts on this board, at least we know what to expect. Hopefully we will adapt well to whatever comes our way. I view the ship mainly as an affordable means transportation and someplace to sleep, sort of like an airplane but more comfortable. If we had to fly from island to island and pay for accomodations and food on the islands we couldn't even afford to see all these islands. The ship offers us a a great opportunity at a very affordable price and we are thankful for that.

Hopefully we will meet some of you on the ship. I can't imagine there will be too many gay couples on the ship so we shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Well, we are looking forward to meeting you. We are all inclusive in our beliefs, so whatever your preference if fine w/ us. We are in cabin 8130. Give us a call.

Joyce and Bruce;)

Just booked this cruise so we seniors in our 60's will be joining all of you. Am very optimistic about cruising as we have always had great experiences. Even though the reviews have been so very mixed let's all go with a great attitude and enjoy this 11 day experience. Hope to meet you guys aboard. Count us in on the roll call.

EJKap -- my husband and myself from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Just booked this cruise so we seniors in our 60's will be joining all of you. Am very optimistic about cruising as we have always had great experiences. Even though the reviews have been so very mixed let's all go with a great attitude and enjoy this 11 day experience. Hope to meet you guys aboard. Count us in on the roll call.

EJKap -- my husband and myself from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Can you give us names for the roll call?:)

Bon Voyage!

Can you give us your names or go to roll call so we can add you to the group?

Joyce

Archived