How many cruises have you been on???

Boo's Mom

How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)  

832 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)

• none...............yet!!
    • 1-3 cruises
    • 4-9 cruises
    • 10-16 cruises
    • 17-25 cruises
    • 26-35 cruises
    • more than 35 cruises!!!
    • not enough.......let me call my TA right now!!!!!
    • I have sailed so many times I don't keep up the count. I just sail...sail...sail...!!!

We've been on 6 cruises (all HAL). Really looking forward to experiencing Millie and the Mediterranean in 2005.

Can only scrape together enough $$$ to go every other year. We keep on buying those lottery tickets but winning $5 bucks every so often ain't even going to buy me my nightly Sambuca.

I have been on three cruises(Sunbird once,Horizon once and Century once).I would like to do more cruises with Celebrity cruise line in the future.Keep hoping for a win in the lottery.CLSmith

Believe it or not I do. We started cruising in 1974. I must admit though, I'm really overdoing it this year. We just finished a big project and have some time before things get hectic on the next one so I'm taking advantage. One of the cruises is not til Sept 05.

The main reason I am posting this is a need to know.........what the devil is a SAMBUCA?...I think I know but not sure:

26_21_9v.gif .........................doin' the SAMBUCA!

Oh, and we have been on 16 so far. Fourteen have been in mind only, two have been on real ships.

Hi Ma Bell,

I am only kidding, obviously. Our son goes to ASU and is in his senior year there this year. Finally got his Arizona residency established (yeah, we save tons of money for another cruise). We will be in Tempe in September for one of the games, Oregon State I think. Catmand, I think Sambuca is a liqueur???

Bill

May I count one cruise on a US Navy guided missile cruiser (nuke) while a civilian?

My wife says no, I say yes - hell, it did float, and go to sea. Not luxury liner, but basic transportation (very basic).

Michael

This is kelmac,

Yea! I got to vote on your poll!!

Lauren and I have been on 16 cruises, with number 17 and 18 coming up! Heard you might be going on the Rhapsody??

Great ship!

Enjoy!

Kel

My husband and I have been on six cruises, and will be taking our 7th cruise this winter. Our 4th cruise was on the Celebrity Inifinity, 5th was on the Celebrity Millennium, 6th was on the Celebrity Century, and our 7th will be on the Celebrity Mercury. Can you guess our favorite cabin :)

Hi.....Cat, Sambuca...is a licorce flavored liquor... Ever heard on Annisette?..same scent....it is one liquor I don't like....give me Baileys, Frangelica, Amaretto, Grand Marnier even, but the licorice tastes too bitter for me.

Cruises...lets see.....1985, 1992, those were my first 2.

Then I didn't cruise for 11 years:eek: . In 2003 I found Celebrity!!

May 2003---Century:D

July 2003...Sovereign of the Seas:rolleyes:

Jan 2004 Century:D

March 2004 Mercury:D

UPCOMING....HORIZON will make number 7!!.....And I better get something booked for 2005! that will make number 8!!!

I am going on my 30th cruise in Dec on the Infiniti to Hawaii. I absolutely can't wait. Thanks for the poll as I don't feel "wierd" now for taking so many cruises. I have lots of company.

We've been on 40+ !!!

Seems like lots BUT I started cruising at Sweet 16 (back in the Good "Ole" Days :p ) and with my DH as soon as we were married ... so they just ADD UP!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived