2015, Jan 18-25, Country Music Cruise

sparty1

The entertainment production company charters different ships/lines for different themed cruises. The Country Music cruise leaves from Ft Lauderdale on HAL Eurodam. I know there is more than one company, but this is who we are going with(been with them on their 50's/60's music cruise last year)

QUOTE=lag9122;41758172]what ship ? what port ? I would like info on this cruise

• 6 months later...
Anyone else booked? would like to hear from anyone who took the cruise in Jan 2014. Thanx

I had a blast on the 2014 Country Music Cruise. When I couldn't convince any friends to go with me, I decided I'd rather go solo then miss it. SO glad that I booked. It was terrific. The entire ship is dedicated to the cruise group. There are shorter shows played in the smaller lounges in addition to the main stage shows each night. Interviews, line dance lessons, special events and activities every day at sea -- you name it.

The ship is lovely with good service. I don't know if it's because everyone is a country music fan, but everyone was friendly.

I had such a good time that when some other plans recently changed, I called up and booked for 2015.

what ship ? what port ? I would like info on this cruise

The ship is the Holland America Eurodam, leaving from Ft. Lauderdale. You can read about the cruise including all of the performers at countrymusiccruise dot com.

Edited by KeysStar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi KeysStar. Thanx for responding. We look forward to the cruise! It sounds great; and look forward to meeting you on the 2015 cruise:-) Connie

I had a blast on the 2014 Country Music Cruise. When I couldn't convince any friends to go with me, I decided I'd rather go solo then miss it. SO glad that I booked. It was terrific. The entire ship is dedicated to the cruise group. There are shorter shows played in the smaller lounges in addition to the main stage shows each night. Interviews, line dance lessons, special events and activities every day at sea -- you name it.

The ship is lovely with good service. I don't know if it's because everyone is a country music fan, but everyone was friendly.

I had such a good time that when some other plans recently changed, I called up and booked for 2015.

Have any of you previously been to the ports at which we're stopping on the Country Music Cruise? I've never been to any of them and am looking for excursion suggestions. I love to snorkel so that's a definite choice at one of them. Open to other suggestions too. Thanks! Mary

Yes, we have, but not sure of your interests?

Coki Beach on St Thomas is known for snorkeling, but we haven't been there for that, so not sure how good it is. Magans Bay is the most popular beach area for cruise ship passengers with good swimming, some shade, concessions, etc, but it is busy when several ships are there. The Aquarium on opposite coast of where we dock is quite unique(about hour away)and has a small beach for swimming, bar/restaurant that overlooks beach/water, short walking trail. The capitol(where we dock) is pure "shopping heaven" for duty free!

Nassau has the Straw Market across street and down a block; a small beach in town; all kinds of "taxis" to take you to other beaches where you can rent chairs and umbrellas.

There are also adventure tours on both islands that you can get just outside of terminals.

We were at St Croix several years ago, and I remember I really enjoyed it, but don't recall exactly what we did:-) Sorry I can't be more help with details.

[ quote=KeysStar;44246939]Have any of you previously been to the ports at which we're stopping on the Country Music Cruise? I've never been to any of them and am looking for excursion suggestions. I love to snorkel so that's a definite choice at one of them. Open to other suggestions too. Thanks! Mary