Your Lucky Tour

IslandToIsland

hi everyone, we used your lucky tour on our last cruise and eduardo is exccellent he will be sure you are taken care of you wont have to worry about anything. He is on facebook all the time and speaks with me and keeps in touch still .

Dont worry just go and have a good time.

:D

I had somewhat of a shady experience with him when we were on The Miracle. He did take us everywhere he promised and for a good price but we all felt uneasy half way through because he kept asking us to promote his business so he can support his family. By the time we made it to the beach we were just ready to go straight back to the ship and get out of the uncomfortable situation. And he kept emailing me afterward too, but trying to get me to post positive reviews under different login names. So I am taking a wild guess that the thread may be locked due to soliciting business or false reports.

Wow. Don't like the sound of that. I'm glad to know what the reason is, though. I just don't know what to do in Costa Rica. It sounds like you're taking a chance no matter who you go with. But I so hate ship excursions.:(

• 1 year later...

The day we were in Costa Rica it was pouring all day. Eduardo met us at the dock and made sure we had an amazing day.We went on a boat ride through the jungle and saw all kinds of wildlife. We had to to change our plans for the rest of the day because it was raining so hard that some roads were closed. He took us to the sloth sanctuary which was closed, but Eduardo convinced them to open it and this was an amazing experience as well. At our request he took us to a grocery store to by gifts like vanilla and coffee. He was fun to be with and very professional. He was determined to give us our moneys worth despite the weather and if you havent guessed I would totally tell anyone to hire him.

Archived