When do the new schedules come out?

NOSaints1

• 2 months later...
And that will be until the end of April 2017. Summer 2017 won't be out until 2016.

This is one thing that REALLY annoys me about Carnival vs. other lines. We want to sail out of NYC in June of 2016 but the schedule won't be out for that time frame for at least several more months.

Carnival should really run their schedules from September to September. That would help people who operate on a "school schedule" greatly.

We booked an Alaskan cruise on Celebrity with a 123 promotion, we booked Celebrity cause we got tired of the drink package, we got 300, free gratuitys and a drink package with your pop, alcohol and juices. Like Celebrity has some of their schedules out till 2017, why does Carnival wait so long?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival should really run their schedules from September to September. That would help people who operate on a "school schedule" greatly.

Carnival should really run their schedules from April to April. That would help people who operate on a "tax preperation schedule" greatly.

Carnival should really run their schedules from April to April. That would help people who operate on a "tax preperation schedule" greatly.

Good one.

Feb '11 Carnival Elation

Nov '11 Carnival Fascination

Sep '12 Royal Monarch of the Seas

Nov '12 Royal Freedom of the Seas

Sep '13 Carnival Dream

Jan '14 Disney Dream

Mar '14 Disney Magic

Aug '14 Caribbean Princess

Oct '14 Carnival Dream

May '15 Carnival Sunshine

Nov '15 Carnival Sunshine

Well that is sort of the situation I'm in now. We're getting back a larger than expected refund this year, and I want to put a good chunk down on a cruise for Summer of 2016 since my wife and I have had our last two vacations cancelled due to family emergencies. IMO in September of 2014 they should have announced through September of 2016 (giving people the option of booking two summers in advance). Or at least announce the following year in January.

Few people wait until April to do taxes.

• 1 month later...

Carnival is missing out on a platinum cruiser because I am wanting to plan my 25th anniversary cruise and since their schedule isn't out yet, I will probably book with a competitor. As we sit here and wait for CCL to release their schedules, premium cabins on other lines are being sold out and prices rising.

Carnival is missing out on a platinum cruiser because I am wanting to plan my 25th anniversary cruise and since their schedule isn't out yet, I will probably book with a competitor. As we sit here and wait for CCL to release their schedules, premium cabins on other lines are being sold out and prices rising.

Many of the ships have their schedules out for next year at this point.

I agree. I have been waiting for Alaska 2016 to post. Celebrity and Princess

and Norwegian have prices up already. Princess and Norwegian

have great Balcony prices. I don't want to wait much longer and

lose out on these prices.

I agree. I have been waiting for Alaska 2016 to post. Celebrity and Princess

and Norwegian have prices up already. Princess and Norwegian

have great Balcony prices. I don't want to wait much longer and

lose out on these prices.

I would book it, should still be in cancellation time frame if Carnival ever releases the schedules! And if they aren't good, you already have something booked. :)

Most ships have the schedules through April 2017, it's just the ones that they have to settle the dancing of the ships and other factors. Alaska is not out, nor is Magic, which I think moves to Port Canaveral when Breeze goes there. I have actually picked out my cruise, just wanted to see if something else might come along that I prefer. I'd love Alaska but I don't think we are there yet. I just wish they would extend the dates for the reduced deposits, really don't want to have to put down $1200 ($300 X 4 of us) 17 months out.

Vista bookings through May 2017 have been available for over a month.

Schedule for Summer 2016 for NY is also available.

Oh...thanks...hadn't seen the NY Sunshine itins....sweet. So we have 3 choices right now...waiting for Baltimore and Port Canaveral.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

I saw some for the Caribbean last night but not many options for the week I want to go. Looks like the Glory is the only one that would work but I see a couple others that interest me more on other cruiselines.:(

Carnival makes it hard to stay loyal sometimes.

Edited by AZ Karaoke Girl

Oh...thanks...hadn't seen the NY Sunshine itins....sweet. So we have 3 choices right now...waiting for Baltimore and Port Canaveral.

Waiting for Baltimore too. I really don't feel like traveling to Florida next year. Though if Magic comes to PC, that may change my mind. When are the rest of the schedules coming out!! Ugh! I need to see ALL my options before I book anything.

Waiting for Baltimore too. I really don't feel like traveling to Florida next year. Though if Magic comes to PC, that may change my mind. When are the rest of the schedules coming out!! Ugh! I need to see ALL my options before I book anything.

They are showing Magic from Galveston July 2016.

I think Baltimore it in is coming soon...when I search for Aug of 2016 it highlights Baltimore as port and I check it but nothing comes up...me thinks they are setting it up so maybe in the next day or 2....maybe.