E-Mail Address for MSC Cruises!

IKE

Ike, I ordered a brochure off their website but never received it. I just picked one up at the TA office in the mall. I had already booked the cruise but wanted the brochure for the pics. :)

Into site section www.msccruises.com pls enter in Customer service Section , then click into and you can find out the E_Mail Address. If you go into your cou ntry you can find the telephone number of MSC cruises at the right top side.

Anyway the E_Mail address in cruiseinfo@msccrociere.it

Does any one know if MSC has an e-mail address where I can order brochures or a phone number? Any info would be appreicated. Thank You IKE

I am still waiting for a reply to an email I sent them in July so don't be too hopeful, they are no better in this respect than other lines like Princess or Cunard.

On my recent cruise I had cause to complain verbally, got nowhere and so I wrote to them on ship, handed the letter into reception desk and by the time I debarked two weeks later I still had no reply.

Don't know what the answer is to get somewhere if you have a problem, maybe wait until the Captain's Cocktail party and grab him there for a minute or two?

When I spoke with MSC two days ago I was told they relocated to Ft. Lauderdale. Not sure if was the entire company or some CS departments but it was a change from the NJ area. Perhaps a lot has been lost in the process.

The relocated Florida address is:

MSC Cruises North America ( USA)

6750 N. Andrews Ave.

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Headquarters Phone: (954) 772-6262

Reservations: (800) 666-9333

Open Saturday & Sunday

Headquarters Fax: (954) 776-5881

The 1 800 number last week left one in a loop with certain options, if that happens, try "0" or an available option you didn't want which might result in contact with a human.

Archived