Allegrismo package

MissKpree

Can anyone tell me if baileys is included in this package? Also what are the list of cocktails included in this package? I'm very partial to a strawberry daiquiri and was wondering wether these were included.

Sailing on the 26th July first time on a MSC ship!

yes both strawberry daiquri and baileys are included in the package

I believe there are different price of packages. One is approx. £39.oo pppn and the other is £20.70 pppn. Maybe better check if Baileys is on both with the cocktails. Looking forward to reply

I did have the package booked via my TA for my October but I have also reserved online now. As things stand the € price works out cheaper than sterling rate given the exchange rate is good at the moment. I will review prices again when the final balance is due; if sterling is still looking strong I will cancel the drinks package reservation with the TA and pay MSC directly when I get onbaord (it says the account will be debited on check on). If it's not so good I will pay in sterling and cancel my online reservation.

I did have the package booked via my TA for my October but I have also reserved online now. As things stand the € price works out cheaper than sterling rate given the exchange rate is good at the moment. I will review prices again when the final balance is due; if sterling is still looking strong I will cancel the drinks package reservation with the TA and pay MSC directly when I get onbaord (it says the account will be debited on check on). If it's not so good I will pay in sterling and cancel my online reservation.

This sounds like a good idea but I would be so worried that I didn't get it at all:( What about the 15% charge you save paying for it in advance. Does that still stand if you pay on board,

This sounds like a good idea but I would be so worried that I didn't get it at all:( What about the 15% charge you save paying for it in advance. Does that still stand if you pay on board,

Good question and one I hadn't thought about. I must check!

The MSC website states "The package must be booked at least 21 days prior to embarkation".

Although the £20.70 figure is quoted in several places on the MSC website, I have just booked Allegrissimo for a repositioning cruise and the price, added to the cruise invoice to be paid with the balance i.e. not to be paid on board, was exactly £20/night. This is still around £1.50/night more than the Euro price at current rates. However the biggest risk is that MSC realise it is underpriced and raise the price considerably. This particular package has only been running since June and once they have more experience of how people are using it, I think a price rise is inevitable.

Factor in ice cream and smoothies, choice of coffees after dinner (normally extra cost on MSC), bottles of water from the bar for going ashore plus all your pre, post and during meals drinks AND 15% service charge on top of everything and Allegrissimo is an amazing deal. I would book it before MSC realise.

I've purchased my allegrismo package and have e-mail confirmation that the packages will be added onto my onboard account on check in. This may be because I am sailing in 2 weeks? Either way I'm very pleased:)

I've purchased my allegrismo package and have e-mail confirmation that the packages will be added onto my onboard account on check in. This may be because I am sailing in 2 weeks? Either way I'm very pleased:)

In that case will you be charged in Euros as the onboard currency ? Will it be €23/night as Eurozone customers are charged or will it be £20 converted in Euros?

I booked the Allegrissimo package over the phone as it can't be added to repositionings online. It was an incredibly short phone call - "Booking no.? Done." No name checks or going over any details. I had a revised invoice via email within the hour with the package added on at £20/day and to pay with the balance.

The MSC website states "The package must be booked at least 21 days prior to embarkation".

Although the £20.70 figure is quoted in several places on the MSC website, I have just booked Allegrissimo for a repositioning cruise and the price, added to the cruise invoice to be paid with the balance i.e. not to be paid on board, was exactly £20/night. This is still around £1.50/night more than the Euro price at current rates. However the biggest risk is that MSC realise it is underpriced and raise the price considerably. This particular package has only been running since June and once they have more experience of how people are using it, I think a price rise is inevitable.

Factor in ice cream and smoothies, choice of coffees after dinner (normally extra cost on MSC), bottles of water from the bar for going ashore plus all your pre, post and during meals drinks AND 15% service charge on top of everything and Allegrissimo is an amazing deal. I would book it before MSC realise.

I still have it booked via the TA for now and have also added it to my booking myself as well at €161 per person for 7 nights. Final payment is due on 19th august so I can decide then whether to pay for packages with my balance, or pay once onboard through the online reservation. The package is still excellent but I am having to buy for my kids as well and even though only half price I have to say they have never spent the equivalent of £10 a day on drinks and ice cream on a cruise as they are only young still.

Are things like Malibu and port also included? This deal seems to good to be true! Well worth the money if you ask me, especially when you add up prices of water latte's cocktails and wine!

Port is included but can't see Malibu listed as either an included item or an exclusion. Could mean it's not stocked or could be covered bay the all regular brand spirits.

If you go to google and type in MSC Allegrissimo drinks package, you'll see a PDF comes up with all the inclusions and exclusions

T

You will find that this information has recently been updated. Both packages are now available to book on their online reservations page up to two days prior sailing. Payment to be added to your onboard account. All you need is a booking numbet.

Sorry, correct information.

Allegrissimo both packages available to book on MSC "On board services,reservation tool"up to 2 days in advance of sailing date. Cost to be added to onboard bill.

Sorry, correct information.

Allegrissimo both packages available to book on MSC "On board services,reservation tool"up to 2 days in advance of sailing date. Cost to be added to onboard bill.

I have just checked again. I went to the MSC UK web site, chose "Onboard Services" -> "Book your services onboard" -> "Allegrissimo" -> "More details" -> "Book now", entered the booking no. and cruise details and received the message:

"Thank you for your interest in reserving onboard services online.

Unfortunately this service is currently unavailable for your cruise.

If you wish to book excursions and special service for your cruise please contact your Travel Agent."

When I emailed MSC about this before this is the reply I received:

"Please note that for the positioning cruises, drink packages can be booked just over the phone with us. You can find us on 0844 561 1955.

Please take our apologies for any inconvenience."

I telephoned and booked. £20 (Sterling) per night per person was added to our cruise invoice to pay with the balance. The information is current and correct.

How many days do you need to pay for the Allegrissimo package?

My TA is telling me that for a 7 night cruise I need to pay 8 days.

Thanks,

From the MSC website: "The price of the package applies to each day day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation".

It would be clearer to say that it is charged per night rather than every day except the last!

Archived