Nacho Cocum vs. Mr. Sanchos

Caraec

Looking for a nice beach day for me and DD21. From the photos I've seen, Mr. Sanchos just look nicer, but I know photos can be deceiving. The small number of visitors at Nachi really appeals to me. Have you been to both? Which would you recommend and why?

We went to Nachi and loved it. We had a waiter that kept the drinks coming, a massage on the beach and a great lunch. They also had a bit of a walk going to little shops. The beach was great. We had about 25 people from our ship. Taxi ride took a while, find another couple to split the cost. It still came out cheaper than the ship price.

You can see the water toys at Mr Sanchos from the beach at Nachi -- taxi fare to either will be the same.

When we cruise with my daughters I get outvoted and we wind up at Mr. Sanchos - a more lively atmosphere that will appeal to your daughter, plus water toys, etc.

Nachi is smaller, less crowded, quiet and relaxing - no water toys!

Both offer good food, drinks and service -- it all depends upon what you and your daughter want? :confused:

We have been to both. I have reviews with tons of pictures listed in my signature line if you are interested. That might help you decide based on "looks".

Mitsugirly LOVE your reviews!!! Have booked Mr Sanchos after reading your review...I've shown pictures to kids and husband and all agree looks good. We have such a short time in Cozumel that thought wouldn't be able to "enjoy" somewhere like Chankanaab as wouldn't be able to stay that long.

Now need to read your review on Grand Cayman.........:):):)

Mitsugirly LOVE your reviews!!! Have booked Mr Sanchos after reading your review...I've shown pictures to kids and husband and all agree looks good. We have such a short time in Cozumel that thought wouldn't be able to "enjoy" somewhere like Chankanaab as wouldn't be able to stay that long.

Now need to read your review on Grand Cayman.........:):):)

Thanks and glad I could help. If you haven't done the swim with the stingrays in GC, it's a must. :D

After reading this, we decided both looked good. Unfortunately, Nachi is already sold out for our date next month. I guess that makes our decision easy.

My question is, do we need to make a reservation for Mr. Sanchos? I can't even see where to select the date on their website. If we do make a reservation and change our mind for any reason (weather), are we out more than the deposit? I can't find that on their website either.

We have been to both. I have reviews with tons of pictures listed in my signature line if you are interested. That might help you decide based on "looks".

I have LOVED reading your reviews! They are awesome. So question: if you had to choose today between just Nachi and Mr. Sancho's. which would you choose?

There is no Sanchos vs Nachi. It is like Apples vs Oranges. It all depends on what you prefer. To me, both are great in their own way. One is a relaxing AI that only allows 100 people in and the other is more lively. Both great in their own way. My family are Nachi folks. Pick one that suits you and have a great vacation!

After reading this, we decided both looked good. Unfortunately, Nachi is already sold out for our date next month. I guess that makes our decision easy.

My question is, do we need to make a reservation for Mr. Sanchos? I can't even see where to select the date on their website. If we do make a reservation and change our mind for any reason (weather), are we out more than the deposit? I can't find that on their website either.

If you don't mind me asking, what date were you trying to get. We are booked Mar 14th and just wondering if that was the one that was already full?