Does anybody has any info about Club SPA Suites

Prada Cowboy

I toured one on the Journey last week. It is beautiful and spacious. The bathroom is huge with a large tub big enough for two right by the window. There's a nice balcony and lots of closets and drawers. They will be very popular.

image.jpg.5cd971a9f7cd092df2738211e231adee.jpg

I toured one on the Journey last week. It is beautiful and spacious. The bathroom is huge with a large tub big enough for two right by the window. There's a nice balcony and lots of closets and drawers. They will be very popular.

Thank you so much! Are they bigger then the Club Continent, smaller then Owner's, how is the balcony? Is there a separate living area?

I know so many questions...thanks!

I have just reserved a Club Spa Suite on for the November 2017 Transatlantic.

No where are any pics or any layout renderings to see!

Does somebody has any more info or any real pictures?

Thank you so much and HAPPY SAILINGS!

Google "pictures or renderings of azamara soa suites " Brings up images --the first two images show the spa suite renderings of bathroom and bedroom/suite area.

The Spa Suites are an unknown quantity so watch this board for up to date reports from people who have stayed in them. They do look really nice. Bigger than a CC Suite, smaller than a CO or CW and it doesn't have a separate living area.

I have two reservations. The first is that they are located at the rockiest part of the ship, so if the seas are rough and you are prone to seasickness you aren't in a good place. The second may prove unfounded if they've added sound proofing, but both suites are located under the Living Room which acts as a dance location at night. I've been in the internet cafe late which is where the Spa Suites now are and you could hear quite a bit of noise from above.

Phil

The Spa Suites are an unknown quantity so watch this board for up to date reports from people who have stayed in them. They do look really nice. Bigger than a CC Suite, smaller than a CO or CW and it doesn't have a separate living area.

I have two reservations. The first is that they are located at the rockiest part of the ship, so if the seas are rough and you are prone to seasickness you aren't in a good place. The second may prove unfounded if they've added sound proofing, but both suites are located under the Living Room which acts as a dance location at night. I've been in the internet cafe late which is where the Spa Suites now are and you could hear quite a bit of noise from above.

Phil

Thank you so much for that info! I was also thinking about noise! With 16 nights going over the Atlantic we will hit some waves! GOD THANKS non of us has ever gotten sea sick...but I do like a separate living/sleeping arrangement! It looks more and more like we may do Celebrity Reflection in a Signature Suite which we loved for fall 2017 Transatlantic!

I toured it today. I am I love. I am books in it this June and looks like again but not in the North Sea or what could be fought, balcony is smaller than some has the bath and shower take up space in the area, two big windows there to enjoy view.

Four closets.. Extra storage everywhere including toilet area. Side was nice and could sit two people. Will post pictures on Facebook soon plus my Cc suite.

Oh tv is huge too.

Two sinks.. More drawers plus make up,area with sitting.

Book it but not for a T A

Robin

I toured it today. I am I love. I am books in it this June and looks like again but not in the North Sea or what could be fought, balcony is smaller than some has the bath and shower take up space in the area, two big windows there to enjoy view.

Four closets.. Extra storage everywhere including toilet area. Side was nice and could sit two people. Will post pictures on Facebook soon plus my Cc suite.

Oh tv is huge too.

Two sinks.. More drawers plus make up,area with sitting.

Book it but not for a T A

Robin

Thanks Robin!

We only live 1 hrs. away...lol! Can you get me the link to FB then?

I am not sure Cruise Critic encourages Facebook links

Would be a much wider share if she posted them here for all to see.

Certainly the current description now posted means this suite certainly does not appeal, but maybe photos will tell a different story. Storage has never been an issue in any Azamara rooms, so I would not upgrade just for that.

Edited by uktog

The more I think about it, it makes no sense to book that room for a TA! We also like to have breakfast in the room and to sit on a small couch is no option.

Not a fan of the forward facing Suites and the aft one not sure either. CW is too small!

Please post here as well because use of Facebook is really frowned upon by the powers that be in Education in Wales. Therefore we are not members.

Thanks,

Not trying to b rude here but I never learned how to post here on CC pictures. Some but not all my pictures are under public. As if now not posted anywhere. Couple wer not using drawers and room clutter than need to. Bathroom huge abd they are not using any of the drawers

Not trying to b rude here but I never learned how to post here on CC pictures. Some but not all my pictures are under public. As if now not posted anywhere. Couple wer not using drawers and room clutter than need to. Bathroom huge abd they are not using any of the drawers

If they come out ok and you are happy for me to do it I'll pick them off your Facebook page and put them on my photo hosting site to post here.

Phil

Thanks Robin!

We only live 1 hrs. away...lol! Can you get me the link to FB then?

I will have to get h I T man to either post from my phone or link them. I am sure I am not allowed to link Facebook but as Az does have a page I bet they can be linked there

Going to Munich for my bday this summer. Been to blowing rock once. Maybe we should jus meet for lunch in Marion and play pictures

Storage is very much an issue now

In a CC

Elbon,

That's ok, I'll wait for the official pictures.

Re your Bday.

We went to Munich last December for the Christmas markets but also toured the historic sites. A few really important squares,for example Kongsplatz where the burning of the books took place, are not very well advertised so a good guide book is essential. We were incredibly lucky as the square was completely empty and therefore we got some amazing photographs. Munich has much to offer we had a wonderful 5 days there. If you are in to Cars, BMW world was one of the highlights as was the view from the Olympic park.

Elbon,

That's ok, I'll wait for the official pictures.

Re your Bday.

We went to Munich last December for the Christmas markets but also toured the historic sites. A few really important squares,for example Kongsplatz where the burning of the books took place, are not very well advertised so a good guide book is essential. We were incredibly lucky as the square was completely empty and therefore we got some amazing photographs. Munich has much to offer we had a wonderful 5 days there. If you are in to Cars, BMW world was one of the highlights as was the view from the Olympic park.

Dong castles but lov tondo either he park or the cars.. Only gave myself two days here as it is a stop over for flying.nstill can not find pictures on Facebook. Posted twice but from ship.. Will try again from land.

Guests love th spa suite but like me they want more hooks for towels and bathing suits

Dong castles but lov tondo either he park or the cars.. Only gave myself two days here as it is a stop over for flying.nstill can not find pictures on Facebook. Posted twice but from ship.. Will try again from land.

Guests love th spa suite but like me they want more hooks for towels and bathing suits

Who are you on facebook? I am Marcus Regenberg! We may can do it that way:-)!

Who are you on facebook? I am Marcus Regenberg! We may can do it that way:-)!

Robin Meyers

Picture of the Sydney bridge and night in Sydney. I posted them from ship and not fading them.. Needed room on phone so will take hm again before I leave ship on the 16th

I love the suite and rebooked six cruises for it, love the quiet spac, storage and seating.

Will try to find you online

• 3 weeks later...