Latitude?

Bases5

I actually sent an email to the Latitudes desk about 15 minutes ago about this. My husband was on the S.S. Norway back in 1986 for the Halley's Comet cruise. When you sign up for Latitudes, the options for picking a previous cruise only go back to 1999. Now, technically, he was in his teens and would have been under his Father's reservation so our situation may not be the same as yours. I will absolutely let you know what, if any, reply I get. Have a great week!

Well thank you for the information! Lucky me his Mom was a great scrapbooker so I have a boarding pass and a picture of him with the ship in the background. Yea!

Either or both of those should get you the credit. Congratulations and good luck.

You may not get full credit for all your voyages. My first cruises were in 1969 & 1970 on the Starward & the Skyward. I had 112 day prior to boarding Getaway last month. I had input all the pertinent info on the website; & found they only gave me credit for 80 some odd days. I inquired at the Lattitude Desk while onboard; & was told that the Latitude program wasn't started until the early 90's. In their opinion, I was lucky to be given credit for some of those early cruises prior to the start of the program.

• 2 weeks later...
I got credit for my 1986 with my photos and other materials. Every now and then I read through the dailies. What fun. Glad I kept the folder. Good luck.

Where would one send this kind of information to get cruise credit.

Where would one send this kind of information to get cruise credit.

Contact the Latitudes group and they will give you info on mailing or faxing the info to them. We got a turn around time of about 8-10 days. Others have reported taking a few weeks. Good luck.

I sailed on the SS Norway in May 1985 and advised the Latitutes Representative that the on board entertainment that week was the 5th Demension and the comic was Andy Anderson. Signed me up as a member with no additional documentation or questions.

Chuck

Contact the Latitudes group and they will give you info on mailing or faxing the info to them. We got a turn around time of about 8-10 days. Others have reported taking a few weeks. Good luck.

Bases5, I did like rvsullivan said. I scanned and emailed Latitudes. They answered me that they were honoring that cruise and I saw the points show up shortly there after. It was a while ago so I no longer have the email once my points posted I deleted it.

Good luck.

Latitude?

I cruised NCL in 81 and 85. What if any chance they would still have a record of this?

Would I have to produce anything.

Any thought would be appreciated.

I was told by my NCL agent that to get credit for past sailings they do not go back that many years. but obviously by some of the responses here other people have had luck. I guess give it a try- never hurts.

I wish all of you the best of luck obtaining credit for past NCL Cruises. I sent a copy of my original contract etc. for a 7 day cruise on the Starward with my DW (Honeymoon) in June of 1984 requesting Latitude credits. NCL replied and stated they will not give Latitude credits for NCL cruises before the inception of the Latitude program. I wish I could have gotten the points, it would have put me over 76 :(.

Hal

Latitude?

I cruised NCL in 81 and 85. What if any chance they would still have a record of this?

Would I have to produce anything.

Any thought would be appreciated.

wow, that far back you would have to have exact dates and probably more info. I think that was prior to the latitude program. Give them a call and see what they say. We have always been under the opinion sailing prior to the onset of the program could not be counted. I guess they do make exceptions sometimes.

Edited by newmexicoNita