Is this an upgrade?

icemaiden2310

Have just had a look at cruise personaliser and was originally in E227 twim configuration now it has changet to E221 Queen bed thats fine but I am supposed to be sharing with a stranger:eek: or have they put me on my own? any thoughts or do I wait until I wake up and find the stranger looking back at me................................

Have just had a look at cruise personaliser and was originally in E227 twim configuration now it has changet to E221 Queen bed thats fine but I am supposed to be sharing with a stranger:eek: or have they put me on my own? any thoughts or do I wait until I wake up and find the stranger looking back at me................................

ooh hope for your sake he is good looking male Jen:p

I think twin/queen is the same cos they can make the beds up either way, we had twin on our cruise personaliser for Tahiti now we have queen:confused: but same cabin, now I love Geri, and I will sleep in a double with her if i have to, but not for 28days:eek: ring P&O today and find out!! be good if you have a queen to yourself:D

Chez

xx

ooh hope for your sake he is good looking male Jen:p

I think twin/queen is the same cos they can make the beds up either way, we had twin on our cruise personaliser for Tahiti now we have queen:confused: but same cabin, now I love Geri, and I will sleep in a double with her if i have to, but not for 28days:eek: ring P&O today and find out!! be good if you have a queen to yourself:D

Chez

xx

Weell i suppose i will find out sonn enough. I just couldnt figure out why they moved me 2 cabins away. So long as they can be pulled apart ..... crikey I hope they dont think I have jumped the fence...

Jen2

This must be the rooten cabin everyone has been talking about....... :p

Haha dont forget your toothbrush Jenny:p :D

Chez

xx

If it is THAT cabin, you won't need your toothbrush Jenny ;)

Hopefully the change means they've put you on your own in a queen bed :D

Well I got lucky already with the competition so i dont fancy my chances of getting lucky again:D

Well, you could get lucky either way. A cabin on your own......or sharing a bed with a stranger:) ;)

Karen

I'm sure that you can not share rooms with strangers anymore.

P&O have changed that regulation.

You can not share with strangers if you are on your own. If you are travelling alone, you will be sleeping alone.

I know this because I phoned P&O a few months ago to make a booking for 5 adults and as they will only allow 4 adults per room, I asked if one passenger could be placed in a "shared" room with other passengers (strangers) and they told me that they no longer allow sharing with people you don't know.

I'm sure that you can not share rooms with strangers anymore.

P&O have changed that regulation.

You can not share with strangers if you are on your own. If you are travelling alone, you will be sleeping alone.

I know this because I phoned P&O a few months ago to make a booking for 5 adults and as they will only allow 4 adults per room, I asked if one passenger could be placed in a "shared" room with other passengers (strangers) and they told me that they no longer allow sharing with people you don't know.

Hi Luckie, when I booked 18 months ago share with a stranger was still available.The only rrestriction was that you couldnt book a balcony cabin and share with a stranger. It is only in the last couple of months that P & o have ceased offering the stranger thing.Single cabin would have set me back 5 or 6 grand and I havnt paid anything near that so maybe i will get lucky maybe not...................

Icemaiden..remember the 'stranger danger talks' when you were a kid.? I did a few of them..talks I mean.

So beware..of stranger danger on P&O..take your jamas.:o

I remember - never take lollies,dont get in their car even if he says mummy sent him, yell if he tries to carry me away..... damn thats no fun at all

The talk about sharing with a stranger reminded me of a workmates experience a couple of years ago. She was travelling in a 4-berth with her sister and elderly mother and a stranger. And I mean STRANGEr. I was on the same cruise with a friend. The cabin-mate had some very strange habits - one being coming into the main part of the cabin from the bathroom starkers to where the hairdryer was and using the dryer to dry every hair on her body. Plus other antisocial habits like smoking in the cabin against their wishes and making some very suggestive gestures to workmates mum.

They made several complaints and were eventually moved to another cabin on a lower deck, they didn't care as long as they were away from her. I think the cabin-mate planned it this way to get a cabin on her own, saw her at the Captain's cocktail party and she was a very seasoned traveller!:rolleyes:

The talk about sharing with a stranger reminded me of a workmates experience a couple of years ago. She was travelling in a 4-berth with her sister and elderly mother and a stranger. And I mean STRANGEr. I was on the same cruise with a friend. The cabin-mate had some very strange habits - one being coming into the main part of the cabin from the bathroom starkers to where the hairdryer was and using the dryer to dry every hair on her body. Plus other antisocial habits like smoking in the cabin against their wishes and making some very suggestive gestures to workmates mum.

They made several complaints and were eventually moved to another cabin on a lower deck, they didn't care as long as they were away from her. I think the cabin-mate planned it this way to get a cabin on her own, saw her at the Captain's cocktail party and she was a very seasoned traveller!:rolleyes:

Suey you have given me a great idea. :D

I was sure that twin and queen was the same thing,twin 2 singles,queen 2 singles pushed together?Looks like you will have the cabin to yourself.

Den.

Archived