Thursday weigh in.... July 15th

lunyma

Good morning,Pam. That elusive "2"! I forgot about that. Maybe if I can keep it in my mind that will help me lose 6 pounds....then, I'll be there,too!

I gained 1/2 from last Thurs. But I'm down 1/2 from yesterday, so I won't beat myself up. I am not doing well this month and I must get into the "losing mode". I will try harder!

Good luck to all

I am down 2 lbs. FINALLY!! I am five pounds from final goal and cruise goal. But, I am leaving on my cruise tomorrow morning, so I won't make cruise goal. That is okay, I am just happy to have lost 20 lbs. :D

I will miss next Thursday's weigh-in, but will post the Thursday after that. Hopefully, I won't have a big gain to report. I promise to walk alot, take the stairs and drink lots of water.

Congrats to all losers and stay-the-samers.

Rose

Well gosh, I didn't see this thread and started a new one! Oh well, I'm still half asleep! I'm a stay-the-samer this week. Could be much worse since I was 5 lbs up last week due to my vacation. Didn't weigh-in though cause I wasn't at home. Not counting the 5 lb loss because it was the weight I gained on vacation. Confused? :confused: Me too!

Rose, you are doing so well! You go girl!!! :)

Good luck everyone! :D

Congrats to all the losers and stay the samers.

I'm up 2 lbs. - just can't seem to get into the mode. It's been too hot and humid to walk, so I come home from work and veg in the AC. Need to get my butt in gear!

Rose, enjoy your cruise!!!

Like Sheila, I was also on vacation for a while and put on a huge amount of weight in an amazingly short period of time. How the heck did I manage that? :o Anyway, I started Atkins again last Sat. and am down 5.2 lbs. That puts me right back where I was. :D Now that I've got the ball rolling, I've got to stick with it.

Beth

:) I'm very happy to report that I'm down 3 pds after staying the same for 2 weeks...for a total of 17.5 pds.! We are leaving this weekend to go to Denver for a few days, so I'm a little nervous about that...hopefully I won't find the 3 pds. I just lost.:rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone!

~gina~:)

Last week I hovered around 192-193. This week I have been consistantly at 192. So now I stand at a 12 pound weight loss. I REALLY need to get the scale to move again :eek: I would love to see the 190's gone, I am ready to battle the 180's.

Good luck all this week. Stay motivated, we can do this together.

Cali

I'm down 4lbs from last week, as I reported from over the weekend. Last Thursday was TOM so I'm contributing a lot of the 4lbs to water weight. Since June 3rd, I'm down 11lbs now! Yea! I'm hoping to be at my mini goal of 20lbs by Labor Day.

I've exercised twice this week and plan to Saturday as well. 15 minutes of jogging on the tredmill and 15 minutes on the bike with some crunches and weight machines added in a couple times a week. I've been drinking 2 liters of water a day too. I'm contributing a lot of it to more water in my system, but I have notice I have been getting headaches lately and I never get headaches. Anyone else notice this while on their diet?

Stacey

Stacey, I've been getting some pretty wicked headaches too. I was into the Dr's office Monday for my check-up and mentioned it, but she didn't seem overly concerned. And she's fully aware that I'm on Atkins.

Beth

Congrats to all who lost or stayed the same!!!

Rose, have a wonderful cruise.

I'm down 1.5 lbs. I've been exercising every day in the pool for at least an hour, twice a day (late afternoon and after dinner) and going up and down a lot of stairs with house stuff.

Hi everyone!

This is my first Thursday weigh-in since I lost my internest rights and had work/health problems in May Not checking in sure made a difference.

I have lost 5.5 pounds since the 5/20 weigh in though.

Rose, I dought if I'll make my cruise goal for 9/5 but 20 pounds is great work on your part.

Melody

Down 1 pound. Today is my 5 month anniversary for my WOE and so far I have lost 24 pounds and 4 dress sizes!

I have been getting headaches a lot the last week or so, but so has my DH. I think it's a weather thing down here. It has been extremely hot with the heat index well over 100 degrees each day and none of our usual afternoon rain showers. And although we both drink at least 64 oz of water, our sinuses are having a hard time with the dust outside I think.

I wouldn't worry too much Stacey unless you've made some major changes in your diet.

Congratulations to all of you!

Lynn

nyer aka Rose, I hope you have a great cruise. I was also short a few pounds from the goal I had set before our May Alaska cruise but I had still felt good about loosing 33 pounds.

Well, I am now down a total of 38.5 pounds since January 1st and I LOST One Whole Pounds this week, better than a gain:p

I still do my daily exercising and swimming every evening but Monsoon season is upon us and they are predicting thunderstorms every evening for the next few days, that will put a damper on my after work swims.:(

Keep up the good work everyone:D

Stayed the same here- total loss 14.5 lbs. total

Ok with it- just want to look good for vac in Jamaica next month- got a couple of new tankinis, and don't want to scare anyone!

Kudos to "losers" and stay the samers- there's always next week!

Betsy

I"m thinking my headaches were due to the mold count, as they are in the 3,000 here in Cincinnati. I checked the last couple of days and it drastically spiked to this amount yesterday. I had a bad headache yesterday and my throat has been sore and I've been congested. Anyone know of a good anti-histamine to take? I've never really found one pill that has worked great for me. I use to take Benedryl when I had chronic hives (for almost 2 years straight!) I had to take 3 pills 4 times a day for a couple of days at the beginning of my outbreak. I slept for nearly 72 hours! I tend to shy away from Benedryl now :)

Stacey

I live almost straight north from you Stacey and I have a big allergy to mold too. Bet that's been what it is because I have a thumping headache right now. I use Reactine (ceterizine) every day of the year. But I think it's prescription in the US. Check with your Dr because it really does work and it won't make you groggy.

Beth

Hi, Stacey,

I've been having terrible sinus problems all season. I'm on Allegra and Flonase, but they haven't been enough this year. Until you get to your doctor, you might want to try Tylenol Allergy Sinus, if you suspect allergies and if you have sinus pressure and pain. That helps me tremendously.

Good luck.

Been on WW program 7 weeks. Weighed in Thursaday for a 1lb loss for a total of 13.5 lbs so far! I think we're all doing great! I'll miss next Thursaday's weigh in, because I'll be on the road to Massachusetts to surprise my Mom for her 83rd birthday, but I will deffinitely see everyone the week after, so everyone keep up the good work!

Linda

Archived