Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > MSC Cruises > Q&A with Pierfrancesco Vago, Chief Executive Officer ~ MSC Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Q&A with Pierfrancesco Vago, Chief Executive Officer ~ MSC Cruises

Pierfrancesco Vago
Chief Executive Officer

Special Event: Mr. Vago was here this week; see what he had to say!

Rules for Posting
- Mr. Vago has finished answering questions; please feel free to begin discussion. Understand that Mr. Vago and staff may be monitoring these discussions, but due to the launch of their new ship will not be able to respond.

This forum will remain "open" for about a month; at which time we will archive the forum for reference.

Thank you all for your participation.

Our Community Guidelines are in effect, please be respectful of our special guest and your fellow community members.

Old July 20th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Problem with travel agency

ear mr Vago.

i have book a cruise and transfers from airport(mxp) and vv with msc preziosa(11 august 2013 from genova) with a travel agency in athens( cruise experts hellas) which on your web site is shown as "msc partner"

i had made the reservation on januray 2013 and allready fully paid the cruise to them 41 days before sailing.( 1 july)

i have not receive my tickets yet despite i call the travel agency many times and i have also send a request to msc customer care service.

travel agency infrom me that they have already transfer my payment to msc cruises,BUT they always told me that i will receive the tickets on friday,next friday and so go on.

its not possible to had pay them 2200 euro for cruise and transfer and thet dont reply me at all,after so many phone calls

i would like to receive a confirmation from either msc cruises or travel agency that i will receive the tickets on time so that my cruise will not be ruined.

my reservation number is: 11468543.

i would be very thankfull if you can confrim me when i will receive the tickets cause i book these cruise as a honeymoon trip with my wife. So both us we dont want to have our honeymoon trip ruined by such mistake causes from others.

thank you very much in advance.

already book :msc preziosa 8 days west mediteranean & tunish(august 2013)

Ad Sponsored By