Santorini private tours?

Curious12

1) Actually, to take a tender boat for 6 people cost 120 euros, and you will be very disappointed because I was in Santorini island twice. First time I used a tender boat for 20 euros per person, we are arriving in Amoudi Bay and was very packed with people, they took us from Amoudi Bay with the minibusses and drop off after 500 meters, after that, they picked us again with big buses and drop off in Oia. When we arrived in Oia was very crowded. This does Aegean Travel. Totally I'm not recommending.

2) 120 euros it is about half money cost of private tours in Santorini from cable car by the local company (50 euros/hour) - Top Santorini Tour link to website http://topsantorinitour.com, or take the Kostas Sakavaras link to his web page www.santorini-private-guide.com,

The first time we are really disappointed, the second time I think we got so much more touring with guide and driver.

1) Actually, to take a tender boat for 6 people cost 120 euros, and you will be very disappointed because I was in Santorini island twice. First time I used a tender boat for 20 euros per person, we are arriving in Amoudi Bay and was very packed with people, they took us from Amoudi Bay with the minibusses and drop off after 500 meters, after that, they picked us again with big buses and drop off in Oia. When we arrived in Oia was very crowded. This does Aegean Travel. Totally I'm not recommending.

2) 120 euros it is about half money cost of private tours in Santorini from cable car by the local company (50 euros/hour) - Top Santorini Tour link to website http://topsantorinitour.com, or take the Kostas Sakavaras link to his web page www.santorini-private-guide.com,

The first time we are really disappointed, the second time I think we got so much more touring with guide and driver.

• 4 months later...
A group of 6 of us will be in Santorini in May. Does anyone have any suggestions for a private tour company we can use. We would like to go to Oia, Akortori, a winery and Fira.

Just book a ship tour will be same money but less hassle. You will need tender and first they let excursions go out then rest of the ship.Then you need to go up some how =pay extra and wait extra time. then you need to pay to go down after excursion. We had beautiful excursion from cruise ship. We been first ones out , short trip to Winery ,then Oia with free time,then Fira with lots of free time and tickets to go down any time you want.