What time can you board?

KEPE

The ship leaves at 6:00 pm, what time will we be allowed to start boarding the ship? I've read we can't get into our room until around 2:00 but curious if we can get on earlier and tour the ship, have lunch, etc.

TIA!

Which ship, which port. If all goes smoothly in getting the morning arrival passengers off the ship in a timely manner, boarding usually begins around 11 or 11:30.....if all goes well. Yes, then you can start eating, drinking, and people watching while waitng for rooms to be ready.

Can't wait to check out that new ship next year; will be cool to see the hull art Peter Max is doing on it!

I plan to get there before noon anyway; usually boarding starts around noon--even if it leaves it 6. Or 8.

We're a quick drive away so can really arrive anytime we like. I'd like to get there to explore the ship and spend as much time on it as possible. I know I'll be anxious to get that vacation started!! I think our plan will be to get there aroun 11:30 so we can board as soon as they allow us.:D

Thanks for the info!!

Check in and boarding are two different processes. Check in can begin around 10:30, security screening, then credit card processing and getting room keys (the earlier the better has been my experience in being ahead of the crowds). If on the front end of check in, you will be directed to a sitting area and wait for the ship to be ready for boarding. If you are later, then after you process through check in, you go directly on board. And...let the vacation begin.

Thank you all for the info. Roger001, great to know checkin can start even earlier. I'm so excited to get started that I will get there as soon as I can :D (of course I still have 20 months to go:eek:).

Thanks again for all the hlepful info!!

Archived