Dining Time Question for Frequent Seabourn Cruisers

marycruz

Would frequent Seabourn cruisers please tell me what time dinner starts on the majority of the ships?

I have read 7:30 PM but met people on another cruise line that said that is not true. Do they change the time for dinner for different cruises or reasons?

On Quest right now, (sitting in my room looking at the moonlit ocean and reading tomorrow's Herald bullatin!) the classic main dining room time is 7 to 9pm. It does vary a bit based on what else is going on, port schedules, etc. Those times are similar for the Patio and for Collonade. The Grill is usually open 6 to 9pm.

If that doesn't suit, there is 24 hour room service, and also snacks at the Square.

I think 7PM is a reasonable time on Crystal the early seating is 6:15-6:30. The Trident Grill closes at 6PM. We use the dining by reservation and can eat in a window of 7-8 PM. We don't like eating too early or too late.

I understand some people have health issues that require food sooner and that should not be a problem on any luxury line to have something to nosh on before dinner. We usually order something to the room to have with a glass of wine to hold us over or go to the bar where they have canapés.

I would think Seabourn would be the same.

Cheers,

Miles

On Quest right now, (sitting in my room looking at the moonlit ocean and reading tomorrow's Herald bullatin!) the classic main dining room time is 7 to 9pm. It does vary a bit based on what else is going on, port schedules, etc. Those times are similar for the Patio and for Collonade. The Grill is usually open 6 to 9pm.

If that doesn't suit, there is 24 hour room service, and also snacks at the Square.

Thanks for the response. Good to know. I guess that's why some folks told us it wasn't always at 7:30.

Would frequent Seabourn cruisers please tell me what time dinner starts on the majority of the ships?

I have read 7:30 PM but met people on another cruise line that said that is not true. Do they change the time for dinner for different cruises or reasons?

It's always been @ 7pm in the MDR and Colonade on all our Seabourn cruises, (except at Kusadasi they have opened the Colonade earlier so we can eat before going to the musical evening)

However if you're peckish you can always have afternoon tea from 4-5 pm in the Observation Lounge, and then there are snacks at Seabourn Square.

Otherwise there is the 24 hour Room Service.

I've never felt hungry on Seabourn

We are aboard theSeabourn Encore. Dinner at the Restaurant is 6:45 to 8:45. Same at the Colonnade. At the Thomas Keller Grill it is 6:00-9:00 (reservations req'd). At the Patio Grill it's 7:30 to 9:00. You can order room service 24/7. This is, I believe, our eighteenth cruise aboard Seabourn. Best friend f the best.

We are aboard theSeabourn Encore. Dinner at the Restaurant is 6:45 to 8:45. Same at the Colonnade. At the Thomas Keller Grill it is 6:00-9:00 (reservations req'd). At the Patio Grill it's 7:30 to 9:00. You can order room service 24/7. This is, I believe, our eighteenth cruise aboard Seabourn. Best friend f the best.

Really? I guess they do change dining times depending on other factors.

Thanks.