Vancouver Shuttle and Charter - Any Reviews?

teach/2/cruise

Looking for reviews and/or any information on Vancouver Shuttle and Charters. We are booked on the Infinity for September. We just booked our transportation to the ship from our hotel and our transportation from the ship to the airport with Vancouver Shuttle and Charters.

Has anyone recently used this company and what was your experience. I searched for reviews and found very little on them. That makes me worry a little bit. (Lol I researched after booking with them) Thank you for any input.

If it is the same van carrier I remember (name was different but website looks the same) it was fine and very cheap. We used them for a party of 11 from the terminal to the airport. They were on time, clean vans and prompt.

My Wife and I used Vancouver Shuttle and Charter after our Solstice Alaska cruise in Sept/15. They were great. $15 pp CAD from Canada Place to YVR.

I was hesitant about using them because there is very little info about them on these boards, but all went well.

• 2 months later...

My family and I have been using this shuttle service for years. They have always been very reliable for us for the ride from the Cruise Terminal to YVR. The shuttles have been clean and well maintained, and the drivers friendly and helpful. We have never purchased our tickets over the web, we just walk up to the Red Desk out in the drop off/pick up area,or the employee in the Cruise Terminal, and purchase the tickets. If the Shuttle is not already there it has arrived quickly. Our last arrival in May of 2016 was very busy in port and they had added extra shuttles for the extra customers. I would not hesitate to use them.

Looking for reviews and/or any information on Vancouver Shuttle and Charters. We are booked on the Infinity for September. We just booked our transportation to the ship from our hotel and our transportation from the ship to the airport with Vancouver Shuttle and Charters.

We took taxi from hotel near Canada Place to airport - was around $40C. So it was comparable price given convenient immediate travel for 2 with 4 pc. luggage. Good Luck

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Any updated reviews for this service. We are looking to take this shuttle FROM the airport TO Canada Place but their website is not in working order so not sure if they have done out of business.

Also, looks like these do not have to be booked ahead of time but all information provided tells you where to catch the shuttle when going from the Pier to the Airport and we are going the opposite direction.

Any new or updated info would be most appreciated. thanks

I've used them in the past but not sure if they are still operating. As you say their website doesn't allow bookings, I called the phone # listed and get a message that it is out of service.

Not sure if they have gone out of business or just shut down because the cruise season really hasn't started yet. If they have shut down the Sky Train is a pretty good option from the airport, its only a short two block walk down to Canada Place from the downtown terminal.

I've used them in the past but not sure if they are still operating. As you say their website doesn't allow bookings, I called the phone # listed and get a message that it is out of service.

Not sure if they have gone out of business or just shut down because the cruise season really hasn't started yet. If they have shut down the Sky Train is a pretty good option from the airport, its only a short two block walk down to Canada Place from the downtown terminal.

Thank you for this info!!

Any updated reviews for this service. We are looking to take this shuttle FROM the airport TO Canada Place but their website is not in working order so not sure if they have done out of business.

Also, looks like these do not have to be booked ahead of time but all information provided tells you where to catch the shuttle when going from the Pier to the Airport and we are going the opposite direction.

Any new or updated info would be most appreciated. thanks

We have used this service the last four years. No complaints. In regard to being picked up at the airport I can't comment as we were picked up at a hotel, but when we returned after our cruise we did stop at the airport to drop off those that had a flight to catch. I suspect the web site may not be activated at this time for reservations even though time is drawing near. Try the company email address listed below.

vancouvershuttle@shaw.ca

Edited by Warbird
Forgot to mention the Sky Train, we did that one year. It is an excellant option. There is a two or three block walk though.