El Cheapo Cruises Thread

They also qualify for Princess Captain Circle Cruise credits. One per cruise.:D

Bit like a Frequent Flyer status run.:):D

I forgot about that one so for those over 21 cruises it is a further $25 each leg and the FCC letters do count but only for $15 inside cabins

You can also purchase replacement FCC's on these trips to replace the used ones In all good all round Shame we are already booked elsewhere or I would have done it

I forgot about that one so for those over 21 cruises it is a further $25 each leg and the FCC letters do count but only for $15 inside cabins

You can also purchase replacement FCC's on these trips to replace the used ones In all good all round Shame we are already booked elsewhere or I would have done it

you are talking about the p&o FCC and not Princess, they are 2 different companies

Ship Name: Carnival Spirit Cruise Code: CS440 Departure Date: Wednesday, 10 December 2014 Cruise Name: South Pacific Nights: 8 Departing: Sydney

Inside $587 pp, Balcony $734 pp

Ship Name: Celebrity Century Cruise Code: CN19NOV14 Departure Date: Wednesday, 19 November 2014 Cruise Name: South Pacific/Fiji Nights: 12 Departing: Sydney - Australia

Inside $844 pp

Ship Name: Carnival Legend Cruise Code: CG439 Departure Date: Saturday, 6 December 2014 Cruise Name: South Pacific Nights: 10 Departing: Sydney

Inside $714 pp Oceanview $783 Balcony $832

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas Cruise Code: RH07DEC14 Departure Date: Sunday, 7 December 2014 Cruise Name: South Pacific Nights: 10 Departing: Sydney - Australia

Inside $764, Oceanview $928 pp

Ship Name: Diamond Princess Cruise Code: M507 Departure Date: Friday, 27 March 2015 Cruise Name: Sydney to Singapore Nights: 19 Departing: Sydney

Inside $1631 pp

Ship Name: Celebrity Century

Departure Date: 15 December 2014

Cruise Name: Sydney to Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart Sydney

Nights: 7

Departing: Sydney

Suite from $1064, that's $150 a night for a suite. and less than a Concierge or Balcony.

The downside might be the company. :cool:

So tempting I put down a FCC deposit on it.

I got $3297 for IF guarantee plus $200 OBC plus my FCC OBC of $125.

Regards

Final payment 11 January 2015, cause I haven't asked for leave yet. Minor details. :D

You will be doing a lot next year, hope you can get the leave you require. Otherwise, you may have more time to cruise.:D

You will be doing a lot next year, hope you can get the leave you require. Otherwise, you may have more time to cruise.:D

Well leave could be taken as half pay leave or leave without pay. There is some Easter holidays in the middle of these so that will reduce the leave requirements.

Just checked it out. $3019 for a balcony.( can't do insides , wish we could) And there's heaps of them! I shall wait as I think the balcony cabins will come down further.

Edited by lizzy77

Just checked it out. $3019 for a balcony.( can't do insides , wish we could) And there's heaps of them! I shall wait as I think the balcony cabins will come down further.

You can always book it and wait for the price drops. So long as it is before final payment you will get the lower price.