best excursion in Jamaica?

cosmo1

Hey everyone-

we are leaving for our 5 night cruise on the Navigator on the 10th and we stop at Falmouth and Labadee.

I know that the first ship to go to Falmouth is this week and that many people haven't been there, but most of the excursions go to either Ochos Rios or Monetgo Bay.

Has anyone done any excursions in Jamaica that they really loved? We are trying to decide- the zip lining looks pretty cool

Thanks in advance!

I suggest you contact Marva Shaw and her wonderful son, Javia. They can custom fit your tour to your interests. I think Javia was the best tour guide I have ever had and on our last cruise I had private tour guides on 10 islands. If you go to the Jam. tread you can find rave reviews about them.

We're using Marva for our upcoming Falmouth stop as well. Since the port is brand new, we decided to go with someone with a good reputation. We expect that our private tour with her company will end up bringing us to Ocho Rios or Montego Bay areas, but know that with the format of their tours we'll be able to go with the flow but be in good hands.

cosmo...we have been to Labadee 2 times and it is really nice, zip line is cool...be sure not to miss the cookout, we waited too llong 2 eat and missed out on a GREAT cookout, ribs, etc...

Falmouth...nobody knows, but i can tell you that if u r taking a tour from Falmouth to say ocho rios, or montego bay, u should be prepaRED to spend a good part of ur day sittting in a bus .

we will also be on the Navigator sailiong on 10th!

We will be on the same cruise, and am wondering what to do for our falmouth trip. I really don't want to have to spend a whole lot of time traveling! I also will most likely just choose something from the Royal caribbean list of excursions.

We're on the Jan. 24th cruise--so hopefully we will be stopping at Mo'Bay? Ocho Rios would be okay too.

I was pretty uncertain about Falmouth, especially since we will have five kids along. I wish they would notify passengers so that we can make plans.

Archived