Live from Silver Spirit 5322

FAP16

Found letter from the Captain in our cabin last night explaining Boutique renovations on fleet. As if this morning Silver Spirit boutique will be closed for the remainder of the voyage (through 10/31). A temporary location will be set up in 2 days in the Card Room on Deck 9. 15% discount on all purchases in temporary location and 50% of Silversea logo products. Not sure about continuing voyages as the letter on addresses current cruise.

Found letter from the Captain in our cabin last night explaining Boutique renovations on fleet. As if this morning Silver Spirit boutique will be closed for the remainder of the voyage (through 10/31). A temporary location will be set up in 2 days in the Card Room on Deck 9. 15% discount on all purchases in temporary location and 50% of Silversea logo products. Not sure about continuing voyages as the letter on addresses current cruise.

And the Silversea boutique renovation band plays on, whether or not the paying guests like the music.

Actually, the Spirit construction work may be slightly less disruptive than the work on other ships (where the boutiques are very close to suites.) As I recall, the Spirit boutiques are isolated toward the front of the ship. Noise is not likely to reach passengers in their suites, but it may well (from Whisper reports) affect passengers trying to enjoy some peace above or below in Terrazza or Panorama.

I gather from previous posts that the logo wear is so discounted because the new concessionaire will stock very little of it.

What you say about the boutiques being far from the suites is correct. However, the boutiques are aft on the Spirit. Only the Observation Lounge is forward (and high) on the ship.

Thanks for the correction. I have nearly mastered port and starboard. I will now work on fore and aft. :)

I always remember:

left = 4 letters

port = 4 letters

I have been on Silver Cloud, Regent Mariner, Crystal Serenity and the Paul Gaugin. I have set to be on the Spirit in July 2015 and hope it will be my favorite due to the size and suites.

Anybody have good pics of the Spirit gym?