Anthem of the Seas Construction

Starting a new thread for the ongoing construction of the Quantum of the Seas' sister ship.

Went with what DKNYC suggested in the Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House! thread. It was my first choice too. As DKNYC says: It's very searchable and to the point.

OK, Lloyd et al. Start posting! :D

More interested in Anthem...now that we know its twin is going bye bye to China after a short stint in Bayonne.

Bring it on Anthem...

Looking forward to the latest construction photos and float out. two big sections are already back in the construction bay...so things are moving along quickly on Anthem. Nice.

Someone feed my goldfish for me please. Looks like I may be busy for a while ...

afa106ee0e4525f8c34441ed759e22f5.jpg

126092791fcddbe410014c9684c5c030.jpg

4521e50fd933cb03a9b718a6a6f1b28b.jpg

81436f47bf1e63f90f34bf0aa4bb3102.jpg

5428ef219a4bddd49ff5ce6ef53eeb64.jpg

c2d4e5c474999ef2e48622c2abf48fc4.jpg

Bottom photo by Jens Hagens Fotografie

I can offer to buy you a few drinks, if we ever meet up on a cruise !! Lol

Others have offered him free drinks too. Someone else posted and said Royal should give him a free cruise for all the updates he's been giving us along the way, I agree :)

Lloyd, I am giving you a WOW card! Take care of those goldfish.

I agree royal should hook him up big time, I'm thinking a loft suite, the alcohol package, and airfare !!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Others have offered him free drinks too. Someone else posted and said Royal should give him a free cruise for all the updates he's been giving us along the way, I agree :)

Lloyd, I am giving you a WOW card! Take care of those goldfish.

I very much agree 1000%. RCI should give Lloyd a free cruise. If it was not for the thread "Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House" and mostly Lloyd's findings we would all practically be in the dark when is came to anything Quantum or Quantum Class. Royal Caribbean should be really happy that there was more promoting of Quantum Class on CC that kept people interested than they have provided during the whole construction period.

Good going Tough as Leather. :D

I was wondering if the mods could change the subforum name to Countdown to Quantum CLASS.

Just a thought...What do you think?

Denise

I think that is a great idea. What has to be done for them to do this? Since they monitor and read these threads maybe they will change the title.

I agree royal should hook him up big time, I'm thinking a loft suite, the alcohol package, and airfare !!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I agree with this too.

Hey Lloyd I was just ooh-ing and Ahh-ing over those pics above, Wow!

Royal can't even send me a comment card after the last cruise so they are definitely not asking my opinion on anything. Kudos to the Minions and your co-worker ( who's name escapes me at the moment :o ) and of course the poor skinny Goldfish.

Denise

I very much agree 1000%. RCI should give Lloyd a free cruise. If it was not for the thread "Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House" and mostly Lloyd's findings we would all practically be in the dark when is came to anything Quantum or Quantum Class. Royal Caribbean should be really happy that there was more promoting of Quantum Class on CC that kept people interested than they have provided during the whole construction period.

Well said, Tall Cruiser! These threads are the best PR Royal Caribbean could ask for. And for free too.

Denise

Edited by DKNYC

These threads are the best PR Royal Caribbean could ask for. And for free too.

Especially when they pay someone to do it. We all have seen the very poor job they and RC have been doing promoting this class of ship.

Kudos to the CC members, especially the contributors to this and the Quantum thread.

Someone feed my goldfish for me please. Looks like I may be busy for a while ...

Terrific photos and transition to Anthem Lloyd! :)

Looks like the minions will be busy fast-tracking the Anthem assembly process based on the successful completion and float-out of it's twin - now all attention will be placed on the next launch.

Your work sharing the progress certainly elevated interest in Quantum, despite that ship being Shanghai'ed to China (pun intended).