Discounted Theme parl tickets?

mattR

You may want to ask your TA if he/she knows about any package deals (some hotels may offer a package that includes tickets for nearby attractions). You can also check your auto club if you're a member (I'm guessing Canada has an equivalent to the Auto Club Assn.).

If you're going during an off season (in other words, not during the summer, holiday time, Easter week), you may be able to find some bargain tickets.

:) There is a Southern Cal City Pass. It is 235 for Adults that includes 3 days at Disney, one day at Universal and another park, plus the San Diego zoo.

Many of the hotels around Disneyland sell package deals. As the other poster noted.

Off season you can get deals. Sometimes the third day free, adults pay kids price, etc.

visit the Disneyland web page.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Costco web site and all it said was shipping not available to Puerto Rico. It also says something about returns being accepted at 400 Costco stores worldwide or something! Apparently this is a book put together by a company at citypass.com and they have other cities in the USA as well. You would have to do the research to see if it is cheaper to get them from Costco as opposed to from citypass themselves, as I neglected to look at the price! Sorry!:o

Mike

Archived