Room service liquor menu/prices

horseymike

The bottles they have are either 350ml or 375ml, and there are not a lot of choices for what you can have delivered. Most are in the $17-30 range, and I am not talking top shelf here either. IMO, most if not all the choices they have for "bottle" service are "call" quality (Smirnoff, Jim Beam, Gilbey's, etc.)

Try this link. Liquor is toward the bottom.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/princess_cellars/index.jsp

And check your cruise answer book before you leave, it should arrive with your luggage tags. We found over twice the selections that could be pre-ordered listed in there, compared to the Princess website or the room service liquor menu.

And check your cruise answer book before you leave, it should arrive with your luggage tags. We found over twice the selections that could be pre-ordered listed in there, compared to the Princess website or the room service liquor menu.

That's weird, you must have a different cruise answer book or something. :p

And there are top shelf liqors listed as well, like Crown Royal and Bombay Sapphire i.e. Those rank right up there with the top and pricewise as well.

Mike:)

Yep, Thanks Mike. I knew I wasn't seeing invisible liquor listings as we ordered several to be waiting in our stateroom last cruise. And these were not available on the Princess site or listed onboard in the room service menu, only listed in the cruise answer book. And we were very happy to see the variety.

Yep, Thanks Mike. I knew I wasn't seeing invisible liquor listings as we ordered several to be waiting in our stateroom last cruise. And these were not available on the Princess site or listed onboard in the room service menu, only listed in the cruise answer book. And we were very happy to see the variety.

What page of the cruise answer book, pray tell? I actually went through the process of comparing what is on the website, to my current answer book, and did not notice any difference.

What page of the cruise answer book, pray tell? I actually went through the process of comparing what is on the website, to my current answer book, and did not notice any difference.

The one I have in front of me, it's on page 27. The full list is there from wines, liquor and every package available for pre-ordering. It is under the section of CELEBRATIONS.

The one I have in front of me, it's on page 27. The full list is there from wines, liquor and every package available for pre-ordering. It is under the section of CELEBRATIONS.

Hmm, different page for me (pg 25). I compare exactly to the website offerings... :rolleyes:

You must just be special.. ;)

Archived