Glory Tours-Best of Barbados

rduke

We just returned from a Carnival Destiny cruise. This was our favorite excursion by far. Very well organized and the driver(I forgot his name) was very well informed. It is a full day excursion. see www.glorytours.org The cave was interesting. the wildlife reserve was filled with lots of animals..all in the wild..not a zoo except for a few birds that were in cages and we saw lots of the green monkies even tho we were NOT there at feeding time(about 2 pm). The guide gave us lots of interesting info as we road along. We stopped and had a nice lunch(all included in price) Then in the afternoon we took a glass bottum boat snorkling. Our first stop was a swim with giant sea turtles. There were several right around our boat...these turtles were REALLY big and while swimming and snorkling we fed them and touched their huge shell. Next stop was snorkling by a sunken ship. There were a very large number of fish of many sizes and shapes that could be seen there. Either snorkling or by just looking thru the glass bottom of the boat. When we were finished one of the couples that were not on Destiny had rather a short time to get back to catch their ship. There was a big traffic jam probably due to a traffic accident the driver thought on the main highway going back to their ship. The driver knew a back route to get back and in no time they reached their ship in plenty of time. We would highly recommend this company and particularly this tour.

rduke--Thanks for the post. We are thinking of booking and it's nice to hear such positive feedback:D . What did they serve you for lunch? Were there beverages available during the day?

Thanks

Missyal

there were several choices for lunch....chicken and rice, flying fish & rice(thats what we had...the fish is native to Barbados and tasted very good) and one other dish which I forgot what it was(some sort of casarole, I think,...some tried it and said it was good) the beverage was soda...I paid extra to try a Barbados beer which was good. the only other drink that was included was a rum punch after the wild life preserve.

Hi! thanks to the pictures and feedback that you provided i'm am going to book this excursion.....was this excursion call the best of barbados...i don't want to book the wrong tour

That's the one! You're gonna love this tour and this wonderful island!

Archived