New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

First, a few months ago, http://www.mycokerewards.com offered several rewards for people to get with their MCR points. They offered the Unlimited Soda package for 7 day cruises, the 5 bottle wine and dine package, and the Ultimate Romance package. They didn't last very long and people complained that they couldn't save up enough points in time to get the reward they wanted. Hope those people have been continuing to enter their codes and build up the point values of their accounts because I was told that there will be new RCL rewards in March.

I recently got an email from:

Tim Mohler

Account Executive

Strategic Alliances & Promotions

Royal Caribbean International

Thank you for redeeming the 5 bottle Diamond Wine and Dine Package through the My Coke Rewards program. ....

I wrote back:

Thank you Tim

I'll be sure to bring a copy of this email along with a copy of the certificate on our cruise.

I'd also like to send my thanks for the other Royal Caribbean rewards offered on the MyCokeRewards promo. I sure hope there will be more in 2009 as the MCR promo has been extended yet again. The Royal Caribbean rewards were VERY popular with members of http://www.cruisecritic.com and many were quite disappointed that the rewards ran out before they could acquire enough points to redeem for the reward, especially the Unlimited Soda package card. If that reward was to return, I would suggest that there be a limit on the number cards each account could redeem to get so that people who really want to used them on a cruise have a better chance to get then. As it turned out, some people redeemed for many of the soda package card only to resell them on ebay.

Thanks again,

Bruce

His replied:

Thanks for the info Bruce. We're looking at bringing some sort of rewards back in March, and will keep developing the inventory throughout the year. Definitely a good suggestion on limiting the number of bevg. card purchases. I thought they were, but it's hard to truly lock things down sometimes.

SO, if you want to get your RCL reward from MCR, be sure to keep entering your codes so you can get it as soon as it shows up on the MCR website.

Starting on February 16th, there's something refreshingly new at My Coke Rewards. The 10 code entries-per-day limit is gone. Now you can enter your codes when you want — up to 120 points per week.*

This is actually a BUMMER! At 30 points/day, you could enter 210 points/week!!

Also, starting 2/17 we're going to keep all rewards under 2000 points to make sure that you get rewarded quickly and easily. But before the 2000+ point rewards go away, from 2/10-2/16 you'll be able to get some new, exclusive limited-time rewards for 2000 points and greater.

MAYBE.... They will put some of the Romance Packages out AGAIN!!

I just missed out on the points for last time, if they keep it the same I'll have enough!!

I doubt they would offer the Romance Package for less than 2000 points, but I hope they will offer it that "High Point Week" at the same 6000 they offered it for before.

Maybe they will offer the Coke Card and the Wine Package in March! I could use one with teenagers!

Jacquelyn :D

got this message:

My Coke Rewards is currently in the process of a system upgrade

and will be unavailable for several hours during the morning of February 7th, 2009.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, please come back soon.

got this message:

My Coke Rewards is currently in the process of a system upgrade

and will be unavailable for several hours during the morning of February 7th, 2009.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, please come back soon.

I always get this after 12mn EST. They must go down for maintenance during this time. Try again in the morning!

Jacquelyn :D

We have over 3000 now since I started collecting last summer...I get a lot from work.

Glad to see RC will be back as a prize as I couldn't find anything else I wanted off the list.

Thanks for the information.

to answer your question, "Only 2000 can be saved?", the answer is NO. You can save more than 2000 points. The 2000 point limit is for the maximum number of points a reward will cost. Starting Feb 16, no reward will be cost more than 2000 points.

I thought I remembered that the soda card was for sailings LESS than 7 days. (Was trying to save for our 4 night in April) Can anyone confirm what it was in the past?

The soda card, which was 400 points, was valid for cruises of 7 nights or fewer. I got two for our up coming cruise along with the wine and dine package (and LOTS of other rewards from MCR).

24 packs of Dasani water is worth 20 points. A nice way to get points if you drink more water than coke.

You can also get codes/points from MinuteMaid and Powerade packaging. Just be sure to look for the MCR logo if you want the codes alone with the product.

I have been with mycokerewards for about 2 years. I did not see the soda cards. Which section was it in? I have been trying the travel contests (hoping to win a cruise). I get points from work too. I am going on a cruise for Easter and would love to get some if they offer them again.

I have been with mycokerewards for about 2 years. I did not see the soda cards. Which section was it in? I have been trying the travel contests (hoping to win a cruise). I get points from work too. I am going on a cruise for Easter and would love to get some if they offer them again.

Other than actually looking at the rewards grouped by point value which is how I always check out the rewards, the soda cards were listed in the Travel section.

Personally, I can't be bothered wasting my points entering any of the sweeps because I'm totally certain that I would NOT win. I'd much rather save my points to get a sure thing. Of course, this is a YMMV if you have any luck winning sweeps. I just don't.

Hey Just a Friendly Reminder lol make sure you can mix your Coke Rewards with other Discounts from RCCL ie: OBC, Coupons, C&A Discounts LOL!!!!!

Where on the mycokerewards do you find the discounts or free things from RCCL?

Archived