Top 3 things to do?

thisisjl

That depends entirely on how much time you have. I would suggest taking a tour of the island, for starters, maybe a half day snorkel sail trip to Norman Island or the Indians. Perhaps take the ferry to Jost Van Dyke and visit White Bay, one of the prettiest beaches in the BVI. I don't care for captive dolphin programs so I won't suggest that and everyone seems to want to go to the Bath's.

We will be there from 12-9 so a pretty decent amount of time IMO. I've checked out some of the beaches from reading the beaches thread and would like to try snorkling and it looks like Trellis Bay might have some gift shops but I know that won't take 9 hours. If I see Dolphin's I want to see them swimming next to a boat I'm sailing in like I did in Mexico it was wonderful I'm also not one for animals in captivity it seems so sad a life.

Plenty of time for a tour plus including stop at Trellis Bay as well as West End/Soper's Hole. What I have heard from friends down there, the snorkeling from shore has been iffy at best due to the north shore swells, common during the winter months. You might want to contact these folks and ask about an afternoon snorkel sail. http://patouche.com/

Archived