reflection 11/17/2017

papa4330

I'm on the cruise between you two, 11/27-12/8. Haven't seen any reports of damage as far south as the ABC's but Grand Cayman may be damaged. Now Maria is going through the Caribbean. Please Pray for the people there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know this is a dumb question at this time , but does anyone know how celebrity handle the sailing on 11/17/2017 , with a lot of ports out? Or will they give us the option of taking another cruise in the next year?

On this cruise also- heard from our TA that we will be going to St. Kitts/Nevis and Punta Cana instead of St. Maarten. Other ports are still the same.

I know this is a dumb question at this time , but does anyone know how celebrity handle the sailing on 11/17/2017 , with a lot of ports out? Or will they give us the option of taking another cruise in the next year?

You will be going Western.

Received itinerary change 7pm last night....St Croix for Punta Cana. I thought St Croix was heavily damaged also, so maybe another change still?

We are replacing the visit to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, announced yesterday with a stop in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. For your convenience, we’ve included the original, revised and newly updated itinerary for your reference below.

RTFImage_59c6f4bdb9d6307d2f34a5f1.PNG

We’ll send you all the details on our updated shore excursion offerings in St. Croix, as soon as they’re finalized.

Edited by oceangoer2