Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

Hmm, I´m up to 133 and my next cruise will be in May on the Symphony with 7 nights. So on the last day I reach the 140. I think I might ask the D Concierge how to handle this. But I fear the answer will be that they still don´t have them onboard.

Calling C&A is no option as I´m from Germany and they just shut down the German office. If I call the call center in Hamburg and ask them about the Crystal Block they will respond that such thing does not exist.

steamboats

Hmm, I´m up to 133 and my next cruise will be in May on the Symphony with 7 nights. So on the last day I reach the 140. I think I might ask the D Concierge how to handle this. But I fear the answer will be that they still don´t have them onboard.

Calling C&A is no option as I´m from Germany and they just shut down the German office. If I call the call center in Hamburg and ask them about the Crystal Block they will respond that such thing does not exist.

steamboats

Speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and confirm you are on the milestone list. They may give you the block right then.

We got our blocks on the Harmony during our B2B cruise in July. I got mine the first week and my wife got hers the second week. Both blocks were delivered to our cabin on the night we hit 140 points.

That is interesting because they don't typically give out more than 1 to a household and they use the highest total in the household.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Soooooo.....if my DW and I unlink our accounts, we would get blocks on different ships as she is 20 points behind me at the moment. We are both well into

D+.

Is there any reason to keep them linked?? Maybe when we get closer to Pinnacle (many years from now)???

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Soooooo.....if my DW and I unlink our accounts, we would get blocks on different ships as she is 20 points behind me at the moment. We are both well into

D+.

Is there any reason to keep them linked?? Maybe when we get closer to Pinnacle (many years from now)???

No reason to keep the accounts linked once you are both D+.

steamboats

You can send C&A a note on the website, once you are logged in. I did it to adjust some missing points.

Can someone post a photo of the Pinnacle stratum? Have no idea what that is. We received our 140 point block on Anthem in 2016. It was actually in our cabin one day. Only 35 points away from D+; need to retire and up our cruising schedule [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When were these blocks supposed to be awarded? We hit 146 last April 2016 and have cruised twice since then. Never received any acknowledgement yet. Turned D+ on last cruise the first week of September. Other than better balcony discount and coupons is there anything else? I’m appreciative of what we get just wondering (like the block) if there is anything we should have received and didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad. Our last three cruises we have been Platinum. Never got anything until the last night of our last cruise. We are one night from Emerald. And then we only got one pin. :o Never knew we could go to guest services. I know the blocks are one per household but pins??

So do you get double the amenities in the cabin??? That would be nice!!!!

In order to get double amenities/gifts, the accounts can not be linked and the cruisers must have different addresses.

On a recent cruise, the LA stated that only one set of amenities/gifts is given when the accounts are linked and/or the cruisers have the same household (same address) even if the cruisers are not related. She further stated that two linked cruisers or two cruisers with different staterooms from the same household would get only one set of amenities/gifts.

In order to get double amenities/gifts, the accounts can not be linked and the cruisers must have different addresses.

On a recent cruise, the LA stated that only one set of amenities/gifts is given when the accounts are linked and/or the cruisers have the same household (same address) even if the cruisers are not related. She further stated that two linked cruisers or two cruisers with different staterooms from the same household would get only one set of amenities/gifts.

Thank you for the information. I thought that was the case but now I know!!!!

My wife and I do seemed to get our own benefits on our SeaPass card. We each get a free picture. We each get our own C&A discounts. We started sailing together before we were married.

So, maybe our accounts are not linked.

The perks that are "combined" when guests are linked are those from the Diamond Plus personalized amenities list. For example, at the D+ level, each guest can choose a bottle of wine as a gift. However, if you are linked and staying in the same stateroom, only one bottle of wine will be given.

My wife and I do seemed to get our own benefits on our SeaPass card. We each get a free picture. We each get our own C&A discounts. We started sailing together before we were married.

So, maybe our accounts are not linked.

The gift amenities I was talking about are different than the C&A benefits you mentioned. RCI has different amenitie or bonus gifts based on the number of cruise days one has. The levels are: 175 cruise day (one bonus gift); 350 cruise days (two bonus gifts); and 525 cruise days (three bonus gifts).