Disembarking in Sydney

NorbertsNiece

I can find info on the RCL site but am moving over to Celebrity and finding my way around that website has been 'interesting'.

Can someone point me in the direction of where to look for recommended earliest flight out of Sydney please following cruise..... internal flight not international....

Thanks.

Linda

Am on a B2B..... Sydney is a port of call mid first cruise as well as being the disembarking port of the 2nd. I know Sydney deserves more time but am trying to fit a flight in to Uluru in the time I have set aside post cruise for Sydney....

Am on a B2B..... Sydney is a port of call mid first cruise as well as being the disembarking port of the 2nd. I know Sydney deserves more time but am trying to fit a flight in to Uluru in the time I have set aside post cruise for Sydney....

Ah! Thought it might be something like that. Hope you get an answer to the logistics question and enjoy your cruises.

Maggie

I can find info on the RCL site but am moving over to Celebrity and finding my way around that website has been 'interesting'.

Can someone point me in the direction of where to look for recommended earliest flight out of Sydney please following cruise..... internal flight not international....

Thanks.

Linda

Re time for earliest flight. Celebrity ships dock at 6.30 am or earlier and if one walks off with own baggage one can generally be on one's way within 30 minutes of docking. Immigration is done on board prior to docking so only customs clearance is required and if there is nothing to declare it is a very quick formality. Circular Quay rail station is a 10 minute walk from the terminal and from there a direct train to the airport takes 20 minutes. On our upcoming cruise in March next year we have booked a 9.30 international flight back to New Zealand. This allows us up to around 7.30 am to clear the ship and still make international checkin in which for Trans Tasman flights is 90 mins prior to departure. Domestic flights is 30 mins checkin prior to departure.

I would use one of the on line airline search engines to look for flights to where you want to go and go from there. Celebrity on its web site suggest no flights before 1.00 pm but they obviously don't want to be held accountable for anyone missing a flight.

The benefit of Sydney is its proximity to a train which goes direct to the airport. Domestic is the stop before International.

Hope that helps