Booking Celebrity or RCI onboard?

cinnamon

We will be on the Eastbound Transatlantic on Quest next month. I understand that both Celebrity and RCI will be announcing their future schedules whilst we are onboard. We will be looking for a Westbound TA for November 2014. Is it possible to book either of the sister companies while on Azamara?

Yes, it is definitely possible. All you need to do is make sure that the onboard consultant knows that you want to book a Royal or a Celebrity ghost ship booking. Be aware though, if you book a Royal you can only use it on Royal and vice versa!

I know some may say otherwise, but I think seeing some of the issues I have on here, it is better to be safe than sorry!

Thanks, but I wasn't thinking of just paying a deposit but making a specific booking for a cabin on a specified sailing and then passing it on to our TA at home on our return home.

Is this possible? The best cabins sell very quickly on Transatlantics and often the price then rises substanstantially within a week or two.

We will be on the Eastbound Transatlantic on Quest next month. I understand that both Celebrity and RCI will be announcing their future schedules whilst we are onboard. We will be looking for a Westbound TA for November 2014. Is it possible to book either of the sister companies while on Azamara?

Hi Cinnamon,

You can book both RCCL & Celebrity, while onboard Azamara ships. Enjoy your Cruise.

Oh in that case they will definitely book you a cruise on any of the 3 brands that RCL has. As long as the sailing is open on their system.

As RCCL has five brands, I take it I can book a Pullmantur and CDF cruise onboard as well.

As RCCL has five brands, I take it I can book a Pullmantur and CDF cruise onboard as well.

Hi Downdie,

I'd say doubtful on that. When I asked the question on Celebrity in November, I was told no. At the time, only the 3 US based lines could be booked within each other's ships.

I know you can book a Celebrity cruise while on board Azamara, but does that include booking for the Xpedition cruise to the Galapagos Islands?:confused:

Hi Judy,

I'm not 100% certain on Xpedition, but as she's a Celebrity ship, I would think so.

Archived