Azores (Ponta Delgada)- Ship tour vs "on your own"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

we too used Festitour in Oct 2015 and Antonio took amazing care of us. We were a group of 7 of us and he made sure we were totally satisfied. Sadly the fog had set in and we couldn't see the crater but the numerous others added sites he showed us made us very happy.

I wrote about it extensively in my blog - link below. Click on the label on the left side to read about the appropriate port

We used Rui Mederios of Azores Private Tours October 2015. I had arranged it for 6 of us from the Roll Call on the Zuidderdam. Excellent tour.

Here's the TripAdvisor review of the company. My review is the most recent.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g189135-d2368576-Reviews-Rui_Medeiros_Azores_Private_Tours-Ponta_Delgada_Sao_Miguel_Azores.html

Doug

• 10 months later...

Carnival Vista transatlantic

Tour with Lisa RINGELBERG

ring7lisa@hotmail.com

Wonderful, informative tour with home cooked "farm house" lunch served with wine. I would recommend her without hesitation. She was highly rated on TRIP ADVISOR and almost 50 of us got together to take her excursion. We were in four groups and her guides are excellent. I was in Lisa's van and it was a very comfortable, clean van. She was a delight.

• 4 weeks later...
Carnival Vista transatlantic

Tour with Lisa RINGELBERG

ring7lisa@hotmail.com

Wonderful, informative tour with home cooked "farm house" lunch served with wine. I would recommend her without hesitation. She was highly rated on TRIP ADVISOR and almost 50 of us got together to take her excursion. We were in four groups and her guides are excellent. I was in Lisa's van and it was a very comfortable, clean van. She was a delight.

My favorite tour on the TA. Lunch was amazing and guide bought me to supermarket near the port to buy vinhe Verde (green wine) l bought 6 bottles each running 2 to 3 euros each. In port the duty free was charging 7 to 10 euros for same brands. Driver then took us (I believe 4 of us did a 20 minute shop) back to port. Thanks for a very memorable day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app