Carnival Spirit is pleased to announce the extension of the special defence program to ex-serving members of the defence force. This program is designed to allow an onboard credit to Australian Defence Force (ADF) and New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) members. An overview of the program is as follows: 1) Available to personnel in the Royal Australian Navy, Australian Regular Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy, the New Zealand Army or the Royal New Zealand Air Force who are:
a. Active personnel currently serving by providing their PM KeyS number, Regiment number or Service Number, and
b. Ex-serving personnel, including discharged and retired personnel, by providing relevant documentation which shows evidence of having served in the ADF or NZDF, such as military superannuation/pension statement from the MilitarySuper scheme, the DFRDB scheme, the DFRB scheme, or the DFSS scheme (New Zealand) and/or Certificate of Service.
2) Onboard Credit Amount: Cruise Length Amount*
6 days or less $50/person
7 – 13 days $100/person
14 days or longer $250/person
*Onboard credit currency is in AUD for Carnival Spirit
- This offer is available to a maximum of two defence personnel per cabin.
- Offer is valid for eligible active defence personnel and ex-serving personnel in Australia and New Zealand only.
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities.
- Offer excludes all concessionary Staff and Travel Agent travel (including family and friends specials) and Breakaway/Interline fares.
- Offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers including the Select Sailing program, Onboard Sales program and Cruise Sales Day program.
4) Once booking has been made through travel agent, website or via call centre, Defence personnel details, including passenger name, reservation number, ship and sailing date with relevant proof of identification and/or documentation (i.e. military superannuation/pension statement or certificate of service) to be emailed to [email protected] no later than two weeks prior to sailing. Defence Personnel may be asked to produce proof of Defence identification.
5) Effective immediately, all requests for defence benefits must be confirmed prior to passengers boarding cruise. Onboard staff will not be able to add the OBC.