Am i the only one grossed out by robes in buffet line?

please stop wearing your robes in all the public places, esp. in the buffet line. i dont like seeing your hairy chest sticking out, or a hint that you have on no bra. it grosses me out~ am i the only one who thinks its gross? Before you leave your room, ask yourself:

what is a Robe? when should it be worn? do i look like i am too lazy to dress? am i going to a slumber party? am i an adult?

please. im just asking please. :eek:

it was so strange! every place we went on our last cruise people were in bath robes! its like they never wore a robe before! i was laughing on the outside but grossed out on the inside at one particular man who insisted on wearing it every place he went, and then weould sit at the table, legs spread with his hairy legs and tighty whiteys. yuk!

I don't like seeing robes or swim wear in any interior dining spaces.

With that said, we get a cabin close to the spa now and we wear our robes with our swimsuits under them to travel from our cabin straight to the spa and from the spa straight back to our room.

I do this because I feel like I am in too confined of a space to change in the locker room bathrooms. I don't want to change openly in the locker room and the only space large enough to do so in privacy in the locker room is the shower. I definitely don't want to change in the shower and have to try to figure out how to get my feet out of my shoes, through my pants and back into my shoes without getting any of the shower scum on my clothing :-)

Also, if we're going to the pool, we just wear our swimsuits from our cabin to the pool. If we get hungry, we either go to the outside grill by the pool or we go back to our room and put clothing on to go into the interior dining spaces.

I guess I am saying... it depends on the circumstances....

People think becasue they are on vacation "anything goes". Unless you are on an island by yourself or family,please use common sense. I don't want to see bathrobes or swimwear when I eat inside. By the pool or sundeck is different.

I quit paying attention to what other people were wearing when I became an adult.

Unless someone is psychically assaulting me what they do or wear is none of my business.

Perhaps when you see things that "Gross you out" try not looking you would be amazed at how simple life becomes when you do not muck up your brain with such silly things like what someone else is wearing.

In other words mind your own business.

I can't say I really care what people are wearing.

Agreed! Its MY vacation, not paying attention to other people. I mean everyone comes from different places and gets raised differently so they don't think the same. I don't walk around with a shirt on if I know for a fact I am going to the pool, but if I get hungry while out there I WILL walk in and grab pizza or whatever and no one is gonna tell me I can't! Carnival certainly doesn't have a problem with that. They want you to feel like your at home, don't like it then STAY HOME lol. Of course I am not 400 pounds overweight or anything.

I'm with the live and let live crowd. I can't understand why anyone would care. If you don't like it, don't look.

Should "overstuffed" bikinis be banned? Felt like my eyes were going to burn out a few times!!!!

Haha!! True though. Got 2 shoulders, look over the other one instead.

Agreed! Its MY vacation, not paying attention to other people. I mean everyone comes from different places and gets raised differently so they don't think the same. I don't walk around with a shirt on if I know for a fact I am going to the pool, but if I get hungry while out there I WILL walk in and grab pizza or whatever and no one is gonna tell me I can't! Carnival certainly doesn't have a problem with that. They want you to feel like your at home, don't like it then STAY HOME lol. Of course I am not 400 pounds overweight or anything.

What are you saying by that remark?

i quit paying attention to what other people were wearing when i became an adult.

Unless someone is psychically assaulting me what they do or wear is none of my business.

Perhaps when you see things that "gross you out" try not looking you would be amazed at how simple life becomes when you do not muck up your brain with such silly things like what someone else is wearing.

In other words mind your own business.

+1.

Personally speaking wearing a robe to have breakfast on the Lido would be like wearing one to your local Denny's. I don't see the difference but if you want to wear one around the ship knock yourself out. I've seen worse things at the pool.:eek:

SOme people have manners some don't! Kind of hard to change them at this stage. I think I am one of the few that even hold the elevator door open and insist I am the last person off..say thank you, good morning,smile,and cover up unless I am in the pool area. But understand that's not always the policy at the Motel truck stop pool and bar!

I for one would never wear some else's underwear....I mean robe...:eek:

I don't like the bathrobes in food service areas, but they're better than what a lot of people put on over their bathing suits to go inside and eat on the Dream, which was nothing! I lost count of the number of wet, sweaty people in the food lines with no t-shirt or cover-up and bare feet. Gross!:eek:

Archived