pictures of Labadee.....

nursemom2

We are cruising with our 5 grandchildren, and of course their parents....ages from 13 to 22.

Was looking to rent a cabana but it seems they are all booked at this time. Have been told to head to Columbus Beach, less crowded and better for swimming or snorkeling.

Your thoughts...

We spent the whole day there, and the kids had a ball! All the pictures of labadee were taken there. Just as you exit the ship, there is a boat you can board that will shuttle you there. There is lots of shade, bathrooms, and buffet is close.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for sharing your trip. I have to say, your love for your granddaughters really shows, and put a big smile on my face! They're precious, and they're lucky to have you guys as their grandparents. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from Labadee last week, and we had a ball! I wrote a blog about cruising with our grandchildren, and there are lots of pictures.....

http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/2014/04/giggly-girls-on-cruise.html

Love your photos! Your granddaughters are beautiful and it looks like you had a fabulous time. Your granddaughters look close in age to my daughters and my kids loved, loved, loved Labadee. We've been there twice and they asked if we could just go to Labadee on our next vacation and skip the cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing! We will be on Freedom in 2 weeks, taking the same route as your family. I'm hoping that my girls will be allowed in the CL, I wasn't sure of the age limit if you weren't staying in a suite. They are D+ as we cruise often, so I'm hoping the concierge will allow them in, I've heard it can vary from ship to ship. So sorry Molly got a sting, ouch! We've been looking at the slide too, but I wondered if it was "bumpy" at the connection spots for the slide sections? Those always seem to hurt me when sliding over them, and would most likely be a deal breaker for my oldest DD too.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for sharing! We will be on Freedom in 2 weeks, taking the same route as your family. I'm hoping that my girls will be allowed in the CL, I wasn't sure of the age limit if you weren't staying in a suite. They are D+ as we cruise often, so I'm hoping the concierge will allow them in, I've heard it can vary from ship to ship. So sorry Molly got a sting, ouch! We've been looking at the slide too, but I wondered if it was "bumpy" at the connection spots for the slide sections? Those always seem to hurt me when sliding over them, and would most likely be a deal breaker for my oldest DD too.

I wonder how things went on your cruise? Let me know if you get a chance[emoji4]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk