Single cruiser

Lucky one 13

I believe NCL is the primary line that has singles cabins. Unfortunately from what I've seen and read about, they're really small. :eek: Personally I'd rather pay the single supplement and get a full sized cabin. At least on Princess my "add-on" is 50-70% :o of the base price. I figure that's doable but I can't cruise as often as I'd like.

Is there a cruise line that will a single person cruise without paying the double occupancy price? As I love to cruse but most of my friends do not.

There are sales where the solo supplement is less than double available for certain voyages on various lines, and Crystal has a standard supplement on all cruises that is only about 25%-35% more. NCL has solo-occupancy cabins that have "no supplement", but they are inside only and sometimes priced higher than a standard inside cabin, so do your research before assuming "no supplement" is the better deal.

I believe NCL is the primary line that has singles cabins. Unfortunately from what I've seen and read about, they're really small. :eek: Personally I'd rather pay the single supplement and get a full sized cabin. At least on Princess my "add-on" is 50-70% :o of the base price. I figure that's doable but I can't cruise as often as I'd like.

I love Princess cruises as I have been on many but do not think I can afford the extra to book a cabin for two for sure. So was looking for solo cabins and would love to do Princess. Thank you for the comments.

Check out the solo cruiser forum. If a cruise line is running a special for solos, it usually gets posted.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=373

Holland America usually charges 160% of the per person double occupancy fare on insides and oceanviews.

Cunard usually charges 175% for everything but suites.