Just back from CB.....anyone else in love with Bert Stratton?

redjoan

We had a FABULOUS week on Caribbean Princess! Guess I had to sail on RCCL this past April to realize what a great product Princess has. Loved everything about the cruise, but in particular "Bert Stratton." He is in Crooner's Lounge in the centrum and is the best entertainer we have ever seen (after 16+ cruises!) Anyone going on CB soon, be sure and stop in to see Bert---you won't be disappointed. He is a wonderful pianist, singer and comedian all in one!

If anyone has any questions regarding CB, feel free to ask.

Very depressed right now........knowing the ship has sailed already and I am not on it!

We saw Bert too last summer on the Diamond. We happend upon him by accident, but just fell in love with him. Anyone who is on any ship he is on should make his show a "must see." It seemed as word got out his shows got more and more crowded every night.

Thanks for mentioning his name -- it brought a smile to my face just thinking about him.

We did a b2b cruise in July this year and we spent almost every evening listening to Bert. He was fabulous. We filmed him singing a few songs and have entertained quite a few friends since coming home. The guy is brilliant.

It's "so good! so good! so good!" to hear that we are not alone with our feelings about Bert! We bought his CD and I am sad listening to it, wishing I could be watching him> :-) His contract is through Oct of 2006 on the CB, he said, so we are going to sail her again, and he is one of the major reasons! He also has a web site, if anyone is interested: http://www.bertstratton.com. Love Princess and love Bert!

We were on the CB July 23 sailing. We are truly "Bertified". What a talent!!! Do not miss him. He is outstanding!! We saw him 6 out of 7 nights and bought the CD. A mother was passing with her 7 month old baby girl and without missing a beat asked the mom what her name was and her age. He then started singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider and so on. He finished with Lullaby and Goodnight. It was wonderful. The baby actually watched him through the whole thing.

I love Bert too! If you don't already have it, send away for his earlier CD -- One and Only. I love both of his CDs and listen to them very often -- okay, well almost every day. They really help keep me relaxed in traffic on the way to work. I've even written him requesting he produce another CD!

He's definitely the highlight of the cruise for me. We'll be on Caribbean Princess in Sept. and I can't wait to see Bert again. What a great guy and terrific talent!

Marly

Hi!

We have been on 34 cruises and Bert is by far the best entertainer that we've ever seen. We have seen him on 4 Princess cruises and are booked in February to see him again. In addition to his website mentioned above, you can also read comments about him (and add your own) at http://www.bertstrattonfans.com. He is definitely an entertainer not to be missed!

Reggie

We could certainly do that on the August 19, 2006 Caribbean Princess Cruise Critic group cruise! :) What better place than the Caribbean Princess!!! :)

I know I'd like that! If I had enough people in the group that wanted to be part of a "Certified Bertified" activity, we'd do it and I'd even contact Bert Stratton and let him know our group was coming. ;)

Anyone interested please email me or post on the group message board forum site--see the link below.

Montgomeryfamily: I've seen your posts for a group cruise in August. Sounds really tempting to me, but I'm on cruise restriction for the time being -- LOL! Guess I overspent our cruise allowance for this year. You'd have to be sure that Bert wasn't on vacation at that time since he's on vacation that week this year.

Marly

Marly, I understand. You'll have to start saving those pennies. Did you see that thread about raising money for your cruise by selling on E-Bay? :) LOL

I've already emailed Bert Stratton to make sure he will be onboard when we come next year. I expect to hear back soon. Hope we don't have to shanghai him. :) LOL

Glad to see that soooooooo many love Bert! But when I checked his web site, he is listed as being on the CB only through April 2006? I was almost sure he told us last week he was on 'till October? Glad you are checking with him. Keep us posted! I am sure he would be thrilled to know a group of "certified Bertifieds" were coming onboard! What a fun cruise that would be!!!

After reading such high praise about this man I decided to make a bee line to his show. Sadly, when I checked his website I found out that he will be on vacation the week we are on the ship.

As the saying goes, "One day my ship will come in and with my luck I'll be at the airport."

I recently wrote to Bert and asked him about his schedule after April. He said he was taking two weeks off beginning April 1 and then would be on the ship for another three and a half months -- that was his tentative schedule. He did also say he was hoping to remain on Caribbean Princess for quite awhile. He said when everything was confirmed he would publish it on his web site.

Marly

Archived