SetSail Pass - Two Cabins

Up North

I am so excited to try Royal Caribbean for the first time in January! I am pretty sure that I am ok here, but just want to make sure...My 19 year old daughter is in a second cabin. Our reservations are cross referenced and she is also under my credit card. When I access the pass, her name is on mine, but there is no reference to her reservation number or cabin number - just mine noted. We are set for check-in correct? Thank you!

The SetSail is just used to get you into the terminal. Once you're checking in the agent will see that you have two rooms and get key cards for both, plus make sure your payment covers both rooms, etc. We actually have our family of 4 in 3 rooms this time (sharing our Diamond discount w/our BIL/SIL) so all 4 of our names show up, but only the room DH and I are in.

The luggage tags at the bottom do show all 3 rooms

My daughter and wife are in one room and my son and I are in another adjoining room. We have 2 separate reservation numbers but they are cross referenced and on the same credit card. As such, we have 2 set sail passes , 2 sets of e-docs/luggage tags etc. Each have the appropriate names on the docs. This sounds a bit different than what you have experienced. Not sure what is the correct way or why my reservations would of been handled differently...