Pier number for NCL Gem?

Dannie138

Thanks-- I remember last year I couldn't find the number anywhere on the paperwork. :)

Are you talking about the GEM in NY? Believe me, when you're driving down the West Side Hideway, there's no way you're going to miss it.

I didn't know there were actually pier numbers. We've always just told the driver "Manhattan Cruise Terminal." When they drop you off, the porters will tell you which ship they are collecting bags for, and you just follow the signs.

When we went out last summer, the Carnival Miracle and QE2 were on either side of the building/terminal. Same drop off spot although you obviously go into different lines.

I know this might sound harsh but you should report the taxi driver to the TLC if they dont know. I am so sick of getting into a taxi and the driver doesnt know where he is going.

And Yes he should know where the ship leaves since there is only one place in manhattan where the ships sail from

That said its pier 88. West 50's and west side highway

Enjoy!!

while it is generally true that the ship leaves from Pier 88, it can sometimes be pier 90 and sometimes more rarely pier 92. But it doesn't really matter as there is only one motor entrance to the Manhattan Cruise terminal(at 54-55th street and 12th avenue . You have to drive past all the piers and they have signs up showing which ship is at which of the three finger piers

http://mapq.st/yHn1w5

I think it may actually be an NCL ship at Pier 88

Archived