Water Taxi from Road Town to White Bay & Ferry Question

Flare

Hello all! We've done the taxi/ferry/taxi gig before to White Bay. It was easy when we just had 4 adults. However, we're bringing the kids along this time, and our boat is only in port from 8-6. Questions:

1. Can I get a water taxi from Road Town to White Bay for 10 people round trip (the cost of the taxi/ferry/taxi for 10 people). BVI360 wants $1600, but that is to charter the boat for the day, which I don't need; we're just trying to maximize time at White Bay. If so, what water taxis work out of Road Town near the cruise terminal?

2. Has anyone taken the ferry back from JVD that leaves JVD an hour before the cruise ship departs? (ex: catch the 5pm ferry for the boat to leave at 6pm) Otherwise, we're reduced to catching the 2pm ferry back, and I can't consume enough painkillers in only 3 hours! I know it's 15-20 minute ferry ride and a 15-20 minute taxi ride so it's cutting it close; just trying to see if it can be done.

Thanks!

The only water taxi I know of is out of CGB. Try asking that question on the BVI forum on TTOL - traveltalkonline.com - someone there can surely help you. Great site for all things BVI

I'm deployed to the middle east, and they have my IP address blocked, so I can't register to ask a question. Yay.