Super excited!

g4fam

I booked our cruise last night, and just got done reserving our cabana at Half Moon Cay! Now when I look out the window at the snow on the ground, I have something to smile about! Less than 7 months to go! Whoo hoo!

I decided not to tell DH and kids about the cabana, figured it would be a fun surprise! Hopefully I can keep this secret because I feel like I have this dumb smile on my face that won't go away! :D

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

I honestly always thought it was too expensive, but this board is so helpful and all the threads I've read about it really put it into perspective for me. The last time we went to Half Moon Cay it was in March, and a shady spot was fine for us. Plus it was overcast and rainy. This time, we're cruising in August with a toddler, and from what I've heard it can be brutally hot. I feel the money is well worth it since we're fair skinned people who burn easily too!

I honestly always thought it was too expensive, but this board is so helpful and all the threads I've read about it really put it into perspective for me. The last time we went to Half Moon Cay it was in March, and a shady spot was fine for us. Plus it was overcast and rainy. This time, we're cruising in August with a toddler, and from what I've heard it can be brutally hot. I feel the money is well worth it since we're fair skinned people who burn easily too!

This is awesome please report back you are 2 months in front of me. I booked our Cabana last week. We just wanted it to have the full day on the beach and anytime of year there is brutal for anyone to be out in it ALL day long. Great idea for you guys with a toddler. I am so excited and hope you guys have a great trip!

I decided not to tell DH and kids about the cabana, figured it would be a fun surprise! Hopefully I can keep this secret because I feel like I have this dumb smile on my face that won't go away! :D

Just tell them the dumb smile is because you are cruising. ;)

Archived