Noordam Menu

MJMDJM

I am also interested in seeing the menus for the current NY Southern Caribbean itinerary, or perhaps reading a review from someone who remembers the nightly themes. (I must admit that this will be my first HAL cruise... does HAL have theme dinner menus like Princess?)

I would like to book the Pinnacle Grill in advance for a couple of nights on the cruise, but don't want to miss out on a favorite in the main dining room.

I am also interested in finding the regular dining menu for the Noordam 10 and 11 day sailings in October. Is there anyone out there who knows? Would be appreciated.

I do - we have both, Europe and I have a set from the inaugural which was the 10-day Caribbean RT from NYC.

We thought the food in the D/R on our Mediterranean cruise was much better than it was on the inaugural, though the inaugural was pretty good most of the nights we dined in the D/R.

I will try and post a sampling of meals from each cruise later this evening or some time tomorrow. You can also email me, I may be able to scan them and post them on webshots or something...

OK. Does anyone have a Noordam menu for the European Itineraries?

Will be on the 9/28 Transatlantic

Ludwigdrums- There are a large group of CCer's that have a very active roll call here on HAL roll call area for the trip! We'd love to have you join the fun!:cool:

Sorry, I spent a lot looking and still nothing on the site with hms Noordam I II III and/or IV yet...

Thanks again for the link I did look at other ships there too even the Explorer we are gooked in a Veranda for October on but they had years ago menues for it too? It was like going to Catskill, NY and seeing yesterdays news broadcast on the weekend following ..yes they do that there... even there radio staion does that... Uncle Sam was invented there.

Oh well thank God for a memory... I will have to depend on that again...:eek:

Archived