Allure Accessibility Room Pictures - Category D4

Wkr3kt

Does anyone have pictures of an Accessibility room - Category D4 on Allure? I've booked a room, 9170 for my husband who uses an electric scooter and has mobility issues, my 2 teenage sons and myself. Would LOVE to see the room or one like it. I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep. Thanks!

Does anyone have pictures of an Accessibility room - Category D4 on Allure? I've booked a room, 9170 for my husband who uses an electric scooter and has mobility issues, my 2 teenage sons and myself. Would LOVE to see the room or one like it. I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep. Thanks!

Someone already replied and posted pictures on the thread you started on the RCCL Forum . Here's the link . http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1926891f

Have you actually checked the Allure Deck Plans ? The deck plan addresses your concern " I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep."

When looking at the deck plan there is a triangle icon shown by cabin 9170 that you than have to scroll down to the legend at the bottom of the page for the meaning. The triangle icon shown denotes that there is a sofa bed as well as a Pullman in addition to the bed.

Here's the link to check for yourself.http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=AL&shipProfile=1536&sailDate=1131208&hasNavigation=false

Edited by xxoocruiser

I have yet to see any pictures with a pullman bed and wondered what it looked like.

Sorry for posting on 2 different threads but I was taking someone's advice and posted in a different category.