how early is too early?

chardonnaykmw

Hi fellow cruisers

We are departing from Brisbane Portside wharf on the 5th of April for our 'Easter Sunrise' cruise, how early can you start the luggage drop off and check in process. I want to be early........ but don't want to look a fool and arrive TOO early!!! Is there a 'good' time to arrive for a 2pm departure? I'm sure when we receive the 'blue folder' it will give us the official times but I want to know the 'real times' from those of you who have been there and done that!!!:D

Thanks in anticipation of your helpful advice.

cheers!!

Karen;)

Keepcruising was there at 7am!! Needless to say there were first to drop their bags off and got A group boarding. I think she said they were first on the ship too.

Last time we got there around 9ish. Our flight arrived at 8.10 so that would be about right. There were still heaps of people getting off but we had no problem dropping off our luggage and got B group boarding. Was onboard around 11.30 I think.

Hi Jane

Thanks for that..... I was sort of thinking somewhere around 8.30-9.00ish... didn't want to appear too eager...... but then again I will be eager so what the heck!!! We fly into Brisbane two days before the cruise so will get a taxi from the hotel. Can't wait!!!

Thanks for you help

cheers!!

Karen

Archived