Dancing with the Stars Spring 2015 Gowns and more chatting

KandCsailing

I didn't watch last season even though everyone said how good it was.....

I haven't even decided if I am going to watch this one or not......and

I only know 4 of them as well:eek:....Patti, Suzanne, Michael Sam,

and I know Rumer is Demi and Bruce's daughter but have no idea

what she has done:rolleyes:

Honestly, the cast never excites me ahead of time but I watch anyway. It usually turns out to be fun to watch because everybody is unpredictable. The so-called stars are real people anyway and are sometimes quite interesting. And watching them learn how to dance is fun.

And that's why I watch year after year.

Honestly, the cast never excites me ahead of time but I watch anyway. It usually turns out to be fun to watch because everybody is unpredictable. The so-called stars are real people anyway and are sometimes quite interesting. And watching them learn how to dance is fun.

I agree.

I watched for many seasons...up until recently and to be honest,

when it comes in the fall? You know they have the March set (coming

soon) and then again in Sept....well, I am a big BIG sportsfan (yes,

I love sports:)) and during the fall season, Monday Night Football

is on and I prefer that.......although nowadays you can watch

EVERYTHING on Demand at a later date.....but I just lost a lot of

interest in it over the last couple of years......so I guess it wasn't

fun for me anymore.

I watched the video of the Stars being announced and now I'm trying to figure out Whitney's mystery partner. Tom said something like this person rose to the occasion.

All I can think of so far are retired NBA player Jaylen Rose and former MLB player/coach Pete Rose. There is also Derrick Rose of the NBA, but he would still be playing if not out with a knee injury.

I feel the same way...I definitely will watch and hope that I see something that will continue my interest. I like the music and costumes and hope to see some good dancing.

Uh oh, Red Foo? He annoyed me no end as a judge, really didn't know beans from barley and just rambled on. I know it's just his shtick but, those silly frames he wears will make me change the channel when he's on.

Hi stranger:)...just OT for a moment.....I got your email a while back

and I replied back......did you receive it?.....about SUMMIT......:)

I watched the video of the Stars being announced and now I'm trying to figure out Whitney's mystery partner. Tom said something like this person rose to the occasion.

All I can think of so far are retired NBA player Jaylen Rose and former MLB player/coach Pete Rose. There is also Derrick Rose of the NBA, but he would still be playing if not out with a knee injury.

Some possibilities that "rose" to the occasion - Chris Soules from The Bachelor and Patriots star Malcolm Butler - both were on the list of rumored possible stars this season.

Some possibilities that "rose" to the occasion - Chris Soules from The Bachelor and Patriots star Malcolm Butler - both were on the list of rumored possible stars this season.

PLEASE don't let it be Malcolm Butler, please please please (says the Seahawks fan). Chris from The Bachelor makes more sense - they have to wait for the show to be over and they've done this before. Fingers crossed it's Chris...

I feel the same way and there have been some real surprises. I may not know who some of the people are but it's a fun, clean, entertaining show to watch. :)

Hi stranger:)...just OT for a moment.....I got your email a while back

and I replied back......did you receive it?.....about SUMMIT......:)

Oh no, I'm sooooooo sorry.:o:(

PLEASE don't let it be Malcolm Butler, please please please (says the Seahawks fan). Chris from The Bachelor makes more sense - they have to wait for the show to be over and they've done this before. Fingers crossed it's Chris...

I also think Chris makes more sense as you mentioned due to having to wait for the show to be over.

About Chris, the Bachelor.....He is supposed to own some huge farm and I wonder how he could take more time off to dance around when it will be time to get all the farming done. He seemed like such a nice guy when he was just a farmer guy on the Bachelorette, now that he is the star and has all the women falling all over him, I hope it doesn't go to his head and change him

I've only heard of about three of the contestants this time, maybe a couple more were vaguely familiar after I read about them.

But you know what? I've found that after the first couple of shows it doesn't really matter that much if they are known to me or not--the fun is in watching how much--or little--people develop and learning their stories, personalities and character.

I think it would be fun even if no one was a celebrity of some kind. I do enjoy watching the contestants that do not have a dance background as they are often starting from ground zero.

Not feeling the love for Riker Lynch right now.

Not only is he a second cousin to Derek and Julianne Hough but Wiki says that "Riker and his sister Rydel took piano lessons and competed as partners in dance competitions."

:rolleyes:

Wonder who else has dance experience besides the gymnast?

Ah, now see - that is just such an unfair advantage for Riker to have danced in competitions! He's paired with Allison so it'll be interesting to see if he's game for her unusual choreography.

And Derrek getting another gymnast seems a tad unfair as well.

We shall see...