How do you remove your wrinkles???

scomar

If travel steamers (not to mention Aerial Drones, there goes my fun of peaking in the bridge windows with my drone :( ) are not allowed on RCI ships then what method do you use to remove your wrinkles? For your clothes not your skin:D

Besides paying the ship to have them steamed.

Thanks!

Edited by scomar

Downy Wrinkle Releaser

This. I don't even own an iron -- If wrinkles don't fall out by either using that miracle spray, hanging the item in a steamy bathroom for a while, or tossing the item in the dryer with a few ice cubes, then oh well. :p But those methods work 99% of the time, and the first two work very well on a cruise.

Back in the day I use to sneak a steamer onboard. Later, I tried the shower method. Now... I utilize the ship's services and pack as many wrinkle free items as possible. My husband last wore his suit on our last cruise. He will get it dry cleaned ON our next cruise instead of here in NY. The prices aren't terrible.

Same issue on Celebrity! None of the clothes I buy/bring for cruising wrinkle. For DH's shirts we will send them out for pressing if necessary but usually they look fine with his jacket (not noticeable). Wrapping in cleaner bags helps as well as packing folders. I don't check other people clothes for wrinkles but if you come up with a solution for the other kind let me know:D

I read a good tip and am going to try on our next cruise. Use your hair straightener to take out wrinkles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be super careful with that. Oils remain behind on hot tools. Make there your flat iron is spotless first or it will stain and mark your clothing.

Sent from my Arc using Forums mobile app

Be super careful with that. Oils remain behind on hot tools. Make there your flat iron is spotless first or it will stain and mark your clothing.

Sent from my Arc using Forums mobile app

Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I roll my clothes before putting them in a suitcase - gives you more room and they don't wrinkle. Fold long sleeves over onto the front, fold in half then roll up. Dresses I just roll up, don't fold them in half first. Trousers, just roll up. Unroll them on the ship, hang them up in the closet and you're good to go.

This is what I do. Taking my glasses off also is very effective.

Lol! I'm at the age now where a few wrinkles don't bother me. I figure everyone has some, so they are less noticeable.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app